Windows 10: PC having BSOD with roblox

Discus and support PC having BSOD with roblox in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hatezola, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Hatezola Win User

PC having BSOD with roblox

I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do.

:)

Hatezola, Aug 5, 2022
  2. pussruss Win User

Roblox BSOD

Hi there, I have been getting this issue on my PC where I get the BSOD on Roblox. It has been happening for a while now. I contacted my tech company, which is geeksquad, they tried a bunch of things which include reinstalled windows 10. None of it worked. Is there anyone that can help me out please.

pussruss, Aug 5, 2022
  3. roblox cursor issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does it happen specifically with Roblox games or any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same Microsoft account.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset Roblox app

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Roblox app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 5, 2022
  4. mnmnhf Win User

roblox causing bsod

hi, i did not get a proof but i got bsod by playing roblox.

i got the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.

i also tryed to scan for malware but there was none.

one of the scan was from avast and the other one was from windows defender/microsoft defender.

and i also did system restore but i still get the bsod after i run roblox.

but if i run minecraft, it still run normal with no bsod.

hope someone responds.

mnmnhf, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. PC having BSOD with roblox - Similar Threads - having BSOD roblox

2. PC having BSOD with roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC having BSOD with roblox: I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do....
  3. PC having BSOD with roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC having BSOD with roblox: I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do....
  4. Roblox BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox BSOD: So I was told to send my minidump files a while back, I did and I reinstalled a bunch of different driver and the BSOD issue still has yet to fix. Is someone able to help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bsod/51999aa6-6ed5-429f-90c9-5f9956ad95c6
  5. Roblox BSOD

Roblox BSOD: So I was told to send my minidump files a while back, I did and I reinstalled a bunch of different driver and the BSOD issue still has yet to fix. Is someone able to help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bsod/51999aa6-6ed5-429f-90c9-5f9956ad95c6
  6. Roblox BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Roblox BSOD

Roblox BSOD: Hi there, I have been getting this issue on my PC where I get the BSOD on Roblox. It has been happening for a while now. I contacted my tech company, which is geeksquad, they tried a bunch of things which include reinstalled windows 10. None of it worked. Is there anyone that...
  8. Roblox BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox BSOD: Hi there, I have been getting this issue on my PC where I get the BSOD on Roblox. It has been happening for a while now. I contacted my tech company, which is geeksquad, they tried a bunch of things which include reinstalled windows 10. None of it worked. Is there anyone that...
  9. Roblox BSOD

10. Roblox BSODs

Roblox BSODs: So just today i have started receiving BSODs when opening Roblox Launcher on my computer. Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5088 i installed windows 10 on it using a version i put on a USB using a windows XP computer. But that's probably unrelated i have gotten a few different BSODs...