Windows 10: PC having BSOD with roblox

Discus and support PC having BSOD with roblox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hatezola, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Hatezola Win User

PC having BSOD with roblox

I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do.

:)

Hatezola, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

PC having BSOD with roblox

1. PC having BSOD with roblox - Similar Threads - having BSOD roblox

2. PC having BSOD with roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC having BSOD with roblox: I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do....
  3. PC having BSOD with roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC having BSOD with roblox: I don't know the issue, but yeah. It is getting BSOD and yet my pc has 20GB ram, i3 8500 and my motherboard already comes with a graphic card. My pc can still run other games like valorant or fall guys but gets a BSOD after 30 minutes playing roblox. I don't know what to do....
  4. Roblox BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox BSOD: So I was told to send my minidump files a while back, I did and I reinstalled a bunch of different driver and the BSOD issue still has yet to fix. Is someone able to help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bsod/51999aa6-6ed5-429f-90c9-5f9956ad95c6
  5. Roblox BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox BSOD: So I was told to send my minidump files a while back, I did and I reinstalled a bunch of different driver and the BSOD issue still has yet to fix. Is someone able to help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-bsod/51999aa6-6ed5-429f-90c9-5f9956ad95c6
  6. Roblox BSOD

7. Roblox BSOD

Roblox BSOD: Hi there, I have been getting this issue on my PC where I get the BSOD on Roblox. It has been happening for a while now. I contacted my tech company, which is geeksquad, they tried a bunch of things which include reinstalled windows 10. None of it worked. Is there anyone that...
  8. Roblox BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox BSOD: Hi there, I have been getting this issue on my PC where I get the BSOD on Roblox. It has been happening for a while now. I contacted my tech company, which is geeksquad, they tried a bunch of things which include reinstalled windows 10. None of it worked. Is there anyone that...
  9. Roblox BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Roblox BSODs

Roblox BSODs: So just today i have started receiving BSODs when opening Roblox Launcher on my computer. Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5088 i installed windows 10 on it using a version i put on a USB using a windows XP computer. But that's probably unrelated i have gotten a few different BSODs...