Windows 10: PC Health App and Windows update disagree

Discus and support PC Health App and Windows update disagree in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a desktop running with an i7-8700 and all the other specs needed to run windows 11. The PC Health App says the PC is compatible with Windows 11,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathmaker117, Nov 23, 2021.

1. PC Health App and Windows update disagree

I have a desktop running with an i7-8700 and all the other specs needed to run windows 11. The PC Health App says the PC is compatible with Windows 11, however Windows update says it's not. Even the insider program doesn't let me install Windows 11. Help?

:)

Pathmaker117, Nov 23, 2021

2. Health and Fitness App: After the upgrade to windows 10 the 3D Body and Symptoms checker no longer work. Is there a fix for this?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

Method 1: Run the app troubleshooter.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall
    Health and Fitness App and check if it helps.

Method 2: Uninstall Health and Fitness App.

Follow the steps provided below to uninstall Health and Fitness App.

• Go to start page.
    • Click on All apps.
    • Right click on Health and Fitness App.
    • Click on uninstall option.
    After uninstall the Health and Fitness App, you may reinstall it again from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Do let you if your issue is resolved. For another query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Phone Man Win User
    KB5005463—PC Health Check Application

The Windows 11 check is only part of the PC Health Check. It opens a dashboard with a lot of other thinks you can do. Check on "Tips on PC health" for 9 different suggestions. It does not do anything after it is closed and no processes are running.

I uninstalled the app and it is not offered it in Windows Update anymore.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Nov 23, 2021
  4. jgsi2900 Win User

PC Health App and Windows update disagree

GPS tracking for Health and Fitness app is flakey

I found this recommended solution on the MSN site..

Windows Phone will only allow a certain number of apps to run in the background. Follow these steps to make sure the MSN Health & Fitness app continues to run.

• Launch the Battery Saver app, and then tap Health & Fitness.

• If the Allow app to run in the background setting is set to
      On, turn it off and then on again. If it's set to Off, turn it on. (You might need to turn off Background Task permissions for at least one other app first.)
    Sounds like the good old days where rebooting was the solution to almost everything.

jgsi2900, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

PC Health App and Windows update disagree

1. PC Health App and Windows update disagree - Similar Threads - Health App update

2. PC Health Check says I'm ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update disagrees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check says I'm ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update disagrees: PC Health Check said this PC wasn't ready for Windows 11, so I upgraded my BIOS to F16 from GigabytePC Health Check now says my PC is ready, but Windows Update doesn't think so.I'm stuck in a loop:- Windows Update says I'm not ready, and that I should check PC Health Check-...
  3. PC Health Check says I'm ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update disagrees

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health Check says I'm ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update disagrees: PC Health Check said this PC wasn't ready for Windows 11, so I upgraded my BIOS to F16 from GigabytePC Health Check now says my PC is ready, but Windows Update doesn't think so.I'm stuck in a loop:- Windows Update says I'm not ready, and that I should check PC Health Check-...
  4. PC Health Check says I'm ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update disagrees

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Update and PC Health Check Disagree on Whether I can upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and PC Health Check Disagree on Whether I can upgrade to Windows 11: Hi all,After noticing that Windows 11 was available to update to, I attempted to do so, but in Windows Update was told that my PC doesn't currently meet the requirements. After running PC Health, I realized that the TPM 2.0 was not enabled and I went through the BIOS systems...
  6. Windows Update and PC Health Check Disagree on Whether I can upgrade to Windows 11

Windows Update and PC Health Check Disagree on Whether I can upgrade to Windows 11: Hi all,After noticing that Windows 11 was available to update to, I attempted to do so, but in Windows Update was told that my PC doesn't currently meet the requirements. After running PC Health, I realized that the TPM 2.0 was not enabled and I went through the BIOS systems...
  7. PC Health App and Windows update disagree

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health App and Windows update disagree: I have a desktop running with an i7-8700 and all the other specs needed to run windows 11. The PC Health App says the PC is compatible with Windows 11, however Windows update says it's not. Even the insider program doesn't let me install Windows 11. Help?...
  8. PC Health Check App

PC Health Check App: I downloaded WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msi from a Microsoft page, to check if my PC is suitable for Windows 11. It came when I clicked on " Download PC Health Check App". However, Windows Defender will not allow me to open it because it is not normally downloaded. Can I trust...
  9. PC Health Check App

PC Health Check App: I downloaded WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msi from a Microsoft page, to check if my PC is suitable for Windows 11. It came when I clicked on " Download PC Health Check App". However, Windows Defender will not allow me to open it because it is not normally downloaded. Can I trust...
  10. Pc health check app

Pc health check app: I can't download the pc health check app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-app/ccb9f903-f503-4061-8c93-995152fcc617