Windows 10: PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says...

Discus and support PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone!I have HP Envy Notebook, with IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz processor, and Windows 10 Home 21H1 version. Both Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Uwuwiteka, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Uwuwiteka Win User

PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says...

Hello everyone!I have HP Envy Notebook, with IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz processor, and Windows 10 Home 21H1 version. Both Windows Update and PC Health Check App are saying that my PC does not qualify for Windows 11 upgrade. The only reason being that my processor is not currently supported. By visiting the website: Windows Processor Requirements Windows 10 21H1 Supported Intel Processors Microsoft Docs shows that my processor is supported.

:)

Uwuwiteka, Oct 17, 2021

2. PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says... [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Oct 17, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Oct 17, 2021
  4. PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says...

PC Health Check - Windows 11

I updated the PC Health Check app, and mine won't run it because it says the processor isn't supported on my HP 255 G7 Laptop & HP 550-153w desktop. Should I buy a new computer or can I upgrade the processor? This is very unfair of Microsoft. Windows 10 runs very well on any hardware. The same should apply to Windows 11 for all of Windows 10 users.

Jesse Williams, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says...

1. PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says... - Similar Threads - Health Check App

2. Health check app says my processor isn't supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Health check app says my processor isn't supported: the pc health check app says my processor isn't supported i7-7820HQ although it is listed in the supported processors list here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/health-check-app-says-my-processor-isnt-supported/76307595-1653-4d94-a868-dbd431711050
  3. Health check app says my processor isn't supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Health check app says my processor isn't supported: the pc health check app says my processor isn't supported i7-7820HQ although it is listed in the supported processors list here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/health-check-app-says-my-processor-isnt-supported/76307595-1653-4d94-a868-dbd431711050
  4. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  5. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  6. PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App is saying my PC's processor is not supported but Microsoft website says...: Hello everyone!I have HP Envy Notebook, with IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz processor, and Windows 10 Home 21H1 version. Both Windows Update and PC Health Check App are saying that my PC does not qualify for Windows 11 upgrade. The only reason being that my...
  7. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  8. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  9. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  10. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e