Windows 10: PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

Discus and support PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stratistelloglou1, Oct 10, 2021.

1. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?

:)

stratistelloglou1, Oct 10, 2021

2. PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list... [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Oct 10, 2021
  3. moxojo Win User
    Splash screen says "this PC is unable to run windows 10" - Compatibility report says "You're Good to Go"

I have a weird issue where the Windows 10 App is giving different information depending on what screen I am on.

When I first open the app it says "Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10" (See screen shot below)

PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list... 417c1062-34da-41e9-843b-b5111b291b3d.jpg

So I click on the "View Report" to check the compatibility issue and I get a clean bill of health saying "You're good to go, Your PC will work with Windows 10"

PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list... 8b9e6d02-5777-481b-a89e-f31c7793461d.jpg

What gives? I have not seen the temp folder showing that any files are getting downloaded in preparation for an install.

Background:

• The first time the compatibility report ran I had the widely reported issue of the CPU being reported as incompatible. I followed the instructions for forcing the patch for the App to be installed and I forced the compatibility checker to be re-run by following
      the steps over here How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error (steps that are also suggested on this forum)
      • for whatever reason I got a confirmation saying that the compatibility checker had run in the command prompt but when I opened the app the last run day was from over a month ago and it still listed my CPU as being incompatible
      • Tried several more times with the same result
    • When the Launch date happened the App must have run itself as the "last run" date changed to 7/29 and the compatibility check says I am all good. But the splash screen still says this PC is unable to run windows 10
    • Uninstalling the app and re-downloading the necessary KB's doesn't fix the problem
    System info:

• Lenovo W520 4270CTO
    • CPU: i7-2960XM @ 2.70 GHz
    • Video Card - Intel HD Graphics
    • Video Card Discrete - NVIDIA Quadro 2000M
    • Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
    Any thoughts / suggestions? Thanks!

moxojo, Oct 10, 2021
  4. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

microsoft health vault lists apps that are not compatable with windows devices

Health Vault is a service. You do not need a cell phone of any sort to use FitBit. It can associate with your PC and the Fitbit app on Windows, including Windows 8. That ties you into FitBit's on line tracking. You can allow HealthVault to access your FitBit
    info from the FitBit site.

There is in fact a FitBit app or two for WP8, and it will get your stats from the FitBit site, although as you say, it does not directly connect to FitBit devices.

So you are right that WP8 does not directly connect to FitBit, you are not correct that Health Vault lists apps that are not compatible with Windows. Health Vault has a broader reach than just Windows Phone, as do many MS services these days.

Sven Johannsen, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

1. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list... - Similar Threads - Health Check App

2. PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...: My HP desktop meets all requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade but when I run the PC Health Check app it says my processor is not supported. I have gone to the compatibility list on Microsoft and it IS on the list as supported for the upgrade. I have checked that my TPM is...
  3. PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...: My HP desktop meets all requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade but when I run the PC Health Check app it says my processor is not supported. I have gone to the compatibility list on Microsoft and it IS on the list as supported for the upgrade. I have checked that my TPM is...
  4. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...: My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?...
  5. Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 on my 4 years old HP desktop. The compatibility checker fails my CPU Intel i7- 7700T @2.9ghzyet it is on the list of compatible processors here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/design/minimum/windows-processor-requirementsWhat...
  6. Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 on my 4 years old HP desktop. The compatibility checker fails my CPU Intel i7- 7700T @2.9ghzyet it is on the list of compatible processors here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/design/minimum/windows-processor-requirementsWhat...
  7. Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check: Howdy, Has anyone else come across this...I have run PC Health Check to see if my HP Wave is compatible. It failed on account of the processor i5 6400T. However on the processor requirements online, it lists the same processor as BEING compatible. Has anyone else had this...
  8. Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check: Howdy, Has anyone else come across this...I have run PC Health Check to see if my HP Wave is compatible. It failed on account of the processor i5 6400T. However on the processor requirements online, it lists the same processor as BEING compatible. Has anyone else had this...
  9. My processor listed but PC Health says no

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor listed but PC Health says no: When I run PC Health I am told my processor will not support Windows 11 yet my processor, Intel Core i7-5500U, is on the list that will support the upgrade. What gives with that? Thanks...
  10. My processor listed but PC Health says no

My processor listed but PC Health says no: When I run PC Health I am told my processor will not support Windows 11 yet my processor, Intel Core i7-5500U, is on the list that will support the upgrade. What gives with that? Thanks...