Windows 10: PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

Discus and support PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SidharUtahan, Nov 18, 2021.

1. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify, thank you

:)

SidharUtahan, Nov 18, 2021
  2. bobkn Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Nov 18, 2021
  3. PPF
    ppf Win User
    PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

4. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not? [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

1. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not? - Similar Threads - Health Check giving

2. My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...: My CPU is the Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz, which appears on the list as shown below.All other requirements have been met. I run Windows 10 21H2.Does anyone know what's wrong?...
  3. My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU is on the supported CPU list, but on the PC Health Check App, it says it doesn't...: My CPU is the Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz, which appears on the list as shown below.All other requirements have been met. I run Windows 10 21H2.Does anyone know what's wrong?...
  4. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?: PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify, thank you...
  5. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?: I ran PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify....
  6. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?: I ran PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify....
  7. PC Health Check not giving me results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check not giving me results: When I run the PC Health Check and click on Check Now I don't see any results, just the following:Any reason why it doesnt show my results? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-not-giving-me-results/7b58ae3a-b4f1-40e5-a92e-176b9c63233a
  8. PC Health Check not giving me results

PC Health Check not giving me results: When I run the PC Health Check and click on Check Now I don't see any results, just the following:Any reason why it doesnt show my results? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-not-giving-me-results/7b58ae3a-b4f1-40e5-a92e-176b9c63233a
  9. AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported: My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed isn't supported for Windows 11. The rest of the requirements were fulfilledI have submitted a feedback on the feedback hub on...
  10. AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported: My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed isn't supported for Windows 11. The rest of the requirements were fulfilledI have submitted a feedback on the feedback hub on...