Windows 10: PC Health Check Got it Wrong on Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility?

Discus and support PC Health Check Got it Wrong on Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I ran the PC Health Check app to check eligibility for Windows 7, and it returned a NO based on my processor. I have an 8-Core Intel i7 at 3.4GHz. That... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MNor57, Apr 11, 2022.

1. MNor57 Win User

PC Health Check Got it Wrong on Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility?

I ran the PC Health Check app to check eligibility for Windows 7, and it returned a NO based on my processor. I have an 8-Core Intel i7 at 3.4GHz. That seems to meet the minimum requirements. What gives? How do I appeal?? Details: Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID A43D69EB-5956-4C91-9D27-F4E24E668B67 Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA891 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

:)

MNor57, Apr 11, 2022

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    PC Health Check Got it Wrong on Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility? [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

buglocker2, Apr 11, 2022
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Apr 11, 2022
  4. bobkn Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

1. PC Health Check Got it Wrong on Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility? - Similar Threads - Health Check Got

2. for windows 11 upgrade, PC Health check shows my CPU eligible under Windows 7, but not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for windows 11 upgrade, PC Health check shows my CPU eligible under Windows 7, but not...: I upgraded from Windows 7 or 8 up to Windows 10 Pro. I have a quad core processor over 1Ghz, plenty of ram and storage and everything says good but processor. Windows 7 processors that are compatible show my processor. But it isn't on the list for 10? How can I install...
  3. for windows 11 upgrade, PC Health check shows my CPU eligible under Windows 7, but not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for windows 11 upgrade, PC Health check shows my CPU eligible under Windows 7, but not...: I upgraded from Windows 7 or 8 up to Windows 10 Pro. I have a quad core processor over 1Ghz, plenty of ram and storage and everything says good but processor. Windows 7 processors that are compatible show my processor. But it isn't on the list for 10? How can I install...
  4. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and when I used pc health check it gave me this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11/585134c1-4007-4504-b939-b17997b9db3c
  5. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and when I used pc health check it gave me this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11/585134c1-4007-4504-b939-b17997b9db3c
  6. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC Health Check Got it Wrong on Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check Got it Wrong on Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility?: I ran the PC Health Check app to check eligibility for Windows 7, and it returned a NO based on my processor. I have an 8-Core Intel i7 at 3.4GHz. That seems to meet the minimum requirements. What gives? How do I appeal?? Details: Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz...
  8. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  9. Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.: When I logged into my PC this morning and checked Windows Update I saw the following message:So I downloaded PC Health check and it said I needed to enable TPM. No problem. I rebooted, enabled it, and checked PC health check again:Great. So I check Windows Update and it still...
  10. Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update says my PC is not eligible for Windows 11, PC Health Check says it is.: When I logged into my PC this morning and checked Windows Update I saw the following message:So I downloaded PC Health check and it said I needed to enable TPM. No problem. I rebooted, enabled it, and checked PC health check again:Great. So I check Windows Update and it still...