Windows 10: PC Health Check not giving me results

Discus and support PC Health Check not giving me results in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I run the PC Health Check and click on Check Now I don't see any results, just the following:Any reason why it doesnt show my results?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Myvpops38, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Myvpops38 Win User

PC Health Check not giving me results

When I run the PC Health Check and click on Check Now I don't see any results, just the following:Any reason why it doesnt show my results?

:)

Myvpops38, Oct 6, 2021
  2. PPF
    ppf Win User

PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Oct 6, 2021
  4. PC Health Check not giving me results

PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    PC Health Check not giving me results [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check not giving me results

1. PC Health Check not giving me results - Similar Threads - Health Check giving

2. PC Health Check not opening, working or showing results

in Windows 10 News
    PC Health Check not opening, working or showing results: [IMG]Is PC Health Check not launching or working correctly on your Windows computer? As reported by some Windows users, the PC Health Check app is not opening on their computers. Some have even complained that the app is not working as intended or not showing results. These...
  3. PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check: Really? Were using scamware naming schemes now? I saw this **** installed on my PC and thought I had been duped. Is there a way to keep this from reinstalling itself? I am also not in the slightest interested in Windows 11 and would like all recommendations to upgrade...
  4. PC health check not displaying results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health check not displaying results: Hi, I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11 and PC health check does not display results after enabling TPM in BIOS. 3rd party software says my PC is Windows 11 ready WhyNotWin11. Any ideas what to do?...
  5. PC health check not displaying results

PC health check not displaying results: Hi, I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11 and PC health check does not display results after enabling TPM in BIOS. 3rd party software says my PC is Windows 11 ready WhyNotWin11. Any ideas what to do?...
  6. PC Health Check App doesn't allow me to view "all my results".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health Check App doesn't allow me to view "all my results".: I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Earlier, it said "this computer doesn't meet all the system requirements" and PC Health Check was telling me that my TPM wasn't enabled. I enabled my TPM 2.0 and now see it in my device manager with the proper driver. The problem now is...
  7. PC Health Check App doesn't allow me to view "all my results".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App doesn't allow me to view "all my results".: I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Earlier, it said "this computer doesn't meet all the system requirements" and PC Health Check was telling me that my TPM wasn't enabled. I enabled my TPM 2.0 and now see it in my device manager with the proper driver. The problem now is...
  8. PC Health Check App doesn't allow me to view "all my results".

9. PC Health Check not giving me results

PC Health Check not giving me results: When I run the PC Health Check and click on Check Now I don't see any results, just the following:Any reason why it doesnt show my results? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-not-giving-me-results/7b58ae3a-b4f1-40e5-a92e-176b9c63233a
  10. PC Health Check Does Not Give Windows 11 Compatibility Results

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health Check Does Not Give Windows 11 Compatibility Results: I recently installed PC Health Check from the Microsoft site successfully, but when I try to run the option of Windows 11 compatibility check, the app crashes and does not show anything....