Windows 10: PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

Discus and support PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernieGaddis, Oct 5, 2021.

1. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?

:)

BernieGaddis, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

Brink, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

1. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not - Similar Threads - Health Check says

2. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  3. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.: I've enabled TPM2 on my pc spec below and a new install of windows PC health check from this link shows all good.https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/b/4/5b4103b3-3135-4958-987d-3aba103333f6/3.1/X64/WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msiYet in settings/update/ it says the pc...
  6. windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.

windows update says "does not meet requirements" but health check says all good.: I've enabled TPM2 on my pc spec below and a new install of windows PC health check from this link shows all good.https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/b/4/5b4103b3-3135-4958-987d-3aba103333f6/3.1/X64/WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msiYet in settings/update/ it says the pc...
  7. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  8. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  9. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...