Windows 10: PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I...

Discus and support PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any suggestions on how to resolve?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LanceAhhRot, Oct 20, 2021.

1. PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I...

Any suggestions on how to resolve?

:)

LanceAhhRot, Oct 20, 2021

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I... [​IMG]

Specs :

PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I... [​IMG]

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Cortana - Microsoft Health Card not showing

I am using the Lumia 950xl and a Microsoft Band 2. I have connected my Microsoft Health account with Cortana and Health & fitness cards is "on". However Cortana is not showing my health card that should show step and calorie information from my Microsoft
    Band 2 and the related Microsoft Health application. Any suggestions?

Thomas

ThomasHirschmugl, Oct 20, 2021
  4. PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I...

PC Health Check - Windows 11

I also downloaded it to my mom's HP Desktop, and it's not having an issue with compatibility. The message said "This PC can run Windows 11".

Jesse Williams, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I...

1. PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I... - Similar Threads - health check shows

2. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and when I used pc health check it gave me this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11/585134c1-4007-4504-b939-b17997b9db3c
  3. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and when I used pc health check it gave me this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11/585134c1-4007-4504-b939-b17997b9db3c
  4. pc health check can't upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability

PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability: When I open my PC Health Check app it says that my PC is able to get the Windows 11 update, but when I go to the Updates and Security tab in Settings it tells me my computer is not compatible. I followed all the steps to make sure my computer is compatible and shut down and...
  6. PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability: When I open my PC Health Check app it says that my PC is able to get the Windows 11 update, but when I go to the Updates and Security tab in Settings it tells me my computer is not compatible. I followed all the steps to make sure my computer is compatible and shut down and...
  7. PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability

8. PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health check shows I'm good to upgrade to 11, but on Windows Update it shows that I...: Any suggestions on how to resolve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-shows-im-good-to-upgrade-to-11-but/31b236d4-1250-4f14-af28-bf6cab05d3b8
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...

Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...: Getting this using PC Health CheckCurrent SystemThe Microsoft Website for supported processors shows Windows 10 Version 21H1 does support Intel i-7-6700Website -...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...

Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 11 - PC Health Check shows PC does not meet requirements even...: Getting this using PC Health CheckCurrent SystemThe Microsoft Website for supported processors shows Windows 10 Version 21H1 does support Intel i-7-6700Website -...