Windows 10: PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

Discus and support PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My HP desktop meets all requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade but when I run the PC Health Check app it says my processor is not supported. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carpenter17, Dec 18, 2021.

1. PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

My HP desktop meets all requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade but when I run the PC Health Check app it says my processor is not supported. I have gone to the compatibility list on Microsoft and it IS on the list as supported for the upgrade. I have checked that my TPM is enabled and not hidden. I have verified that I am running in UEFI mode and not Legacy. Below are my specs which meet all of the criteria. I don't understand why the PC Health Check app is blocking the upgrade. Device name HP-Desktop-PC Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9

:)

carpenter17, Dec 18, 2021

2. Website shouldn't be on compatibility list?

Thank you for your reply. I don't understand how carry our your suggestion to "manually remove the website from compatibility view". My explicit list of compatibility sites is already empty. The website experiencing the trouble is *apparently* being treated
    as requiring compatibility because it is on a Microsoft list of such sites, and I have the box checked that says "Use Microsoft Compatibility lists". My only option to get the site to work appears to be to uncheck this box, but then I will presumably have
    to list some other sites on those lists explicitly as requiring compatibility, which seems undesirable.

RoyLevin810, Dec 18, 2021
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Dec 18, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

Which BIOS files are compatible with my PowerColor 7970?

that's a great suggestion. i will check if i can add that.

if you go to dev.techpowerup.com, the bios database there has a compatible bios button that might help you search

W1zzard, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

1. PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible... - Similar Threads - Health Check shows

2. PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability: When I open my PC Health Check app it says that my PC is able to get the Windows 11 update, but when I go to the Updates and Security tab in Settings it tells me my computer is not compatible. I followed all the steps to make sure my computer is compatible and shut down and...
  3. PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check and Updates are showing different results for Windows 11 compatability: When I open my PC Health Check app it says that my PC is able to get the Windows 11 update, but when I go to the Updates and Security tab in Settings it tells me my computer is not compatible. I followed all the steps to make sure my computer is compatible and shut down and...
  4. PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...: My HP desktop meets all requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade but when I run the PC Health Check app it says my processor is not supported. I have gone to the compatibility list on Microsoft and it IS on the list as supported for the upgrade. I have checked that my TPM is...
  5. Running an approved processor but PC Health Says Not Win11 Compat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running an approved processor but PC Health Says Not Win11 Compat: I am running an HP XPS system with an Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60 GHz, which is on the approved Windows 11 processor list. But PC Health is telling me that "This PC doesn't currently meet the Windows 11 system requirements" due solely to the processor. What gives???...
  6. Running an approved processor but PC Health Says Not Win11 Compat

Running an approved processor but PC Health Says Not Win11 Compat: I am running an HP XPS system with an Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60 GHz, which is on the approved Windows 11 processor list. But PC Health is telling me that "This PC doesn't currently meet the Windows 11 system requirements" due solely to the processor. What gives???...
  7. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...: My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?...
  8. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...: My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?...
  9. Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check: Howdy, Has anyone else come across this...I have run PC Health Check to see if my HP Wave is compatible. It failed on account of the processor i5 6400T. However on the processor requirements online, it lists the same processor as BEING compatible. Has anyone else had this...
  10. Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check: Howdy, Has anyone else come across this...I have run PC Health Check to see if my HP Wave is compatible. It failed on account of the processor i5 6400T. However on the processor requirements online, it lists the same processor as BEING compatible. Has anyone else had this...