Windows 10: PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements

Discus and support PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC Health Check seems to say that all the requirements are satisfied to install windows 11 while Windows Update says something different. Do anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by P_c_c, Nov 21, 2021.

1. P_c_c Win User

PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements

PC Health Check seems to say that all the requirements are satisfied to install windows 11 while Windows Update says something different. Do anyone know how is this possible? Thanks!

:)

P_c_c, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check

Todays blog post provides two updates. First, an update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements based, in part, on feedback from the Windows Insider community. Second, information on the updated PC Health Check app that is now available to Windows Insiders.

Read more: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check app | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Nov 21, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Nov 21, 2021
  4. PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements

PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements [​IMG]

Specs :

PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements [​IMG]

good start...........*sarc

buglocker2, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements

1. PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements - Similar Threads - Health Check Update

2. PC Health Check reports "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements" but Windows Update gives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check reports "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements" but Windows Update gives...: As shown below PC meets Windows 11 requirements:Core i9-9900, 16GB RAMWindows 11 Pro 21H22 OS Build 22000.978Repeating update attempt gives same result.Attempting installation from ISO gives "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 11. Please close...
  3. PC Health Check reports "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements" but Windows Update gives...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check reports "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements" but Windows Update gives...: As shown below PC meets Windows 11 requirements:Core i9-9900, 16GB RAMWindows 11 Pro 21H22 OS Build 22000.978Repeating update attempt gives same result.Attempting installation from ISO gives "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 11. Please close...
  4. PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update: PC Health Check is saying that my processor correctly identified as Intel Core i5-7200U isn't supported, but the list of supported CPUs for update from Windows 10 but the list of supported CPUs for Windows 21H2 on the Microsoft web site includes it. What can I do to resolve...
  5. PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update

PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update: PC Health Check is saying that my processor correctly identified as Intel Core i5-7200U isn't supported, but the list of supported CPUs for update from Windows 10 but the list of supported CPUs for Windows 21H2 on the Microsoft web site includes it. What can I do to resolve...
  6. Pc health check vs windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc health check vs windows update: HiI have a lenovo pc running on windows 10.Till today I couldn't install windows 11 because it said that i didn't had the minimum requirements and that I need to install PC health check to see why.The problem has the tpm 2.0. I fixed that issue and then ph health says that I...
  7. Pc health check vs windows update

Pc health check vs windows update: HiI have a lenovo pc running on windows 10.Till today I couldn't install windows 11 because it said that i didn't had the minimum requirements and that I need to install PC health check to see why.The problem has the tpm 2.0. I fixed that issue and then ph health says that I...
  8. Pc health check vs windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements

PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements: PC Health Check seems to say that all the requirements are satisfied to install windows 11 while Windows Update says something different. Do anyone know how is this possible? Thanks!...
  10. PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health Check vs Windows Update for Windows 11 Requirements: PC Health Check seems to say that all the requirements are satisfied to install windows 11 while Windows Update says something different. Do anyone know how is this possible? Thanks!...