Windows 10: PC Health Check

Discus and support PC Health Check in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I just wanna kindly ask if it's still okay to download Windows 11 on my laptop even though there's no "Check Now" on the PC Health Check where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by demidem, Oct 21, 2021.

1. demidem Win User

PC Health Check

Hi, I just wanna kindly ask if it's still okay to download Windows 11 on my laptop even though there's no "Check Now" on the PC Health Check where I could see if my laptop is compatible with the newly released windows? I'm so confused and full hesitation to go since I don't have a clue if my device meets the requirement. To whoever answers my call about this, thank you very much in advance!

:)

demidem, Oct 21, 2021
  2. PPF
    ppf Win User

PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Oct 21, 2021
  4. PC Health Check

PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    PC Health Check [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

PC Health Check

1. PC Health Check - Similar Threads - Health Check

2. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  3. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  4. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...: As the title says! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-enabled-tpm-20-and-pc-health-check-states-that-i/c4d96b97-f44f-4ac2-9ac5-83b61e477724
  6. I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...: As the title says! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-enabled-tpm-20-and-pc-health-check-states-that-i/c4d96b97-f44f-4ac2-9ac5-83b61e477724
  7. I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...

8. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...: Currently Windows 10, Health check says processor not compatible, enough space and speed. When trying to upgrade 365 is provided, should I be upgrading to that or Windows 11?...
  9. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...: Currently Windows 10, Health check says processor not compatible, enough space and speed. When trying to upgrade 365 is provided, should I be upgrading to that or Windows 11?...
  10. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging