Windows 10: PC Health Checker Fails to Install

Discus and support PC Health Checker Fails to Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install PC Health Checker to see if my computer is windows 11 compatible, but every time I try to install it, it claims I need a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LorenHanson, May 15, 2022.

1. PC Health Checker Fails to Install

I am trying to install PC Health Checker to see if my computer is windows 11 compatible, but every time I try to install it, it claims I need a "Windows 10, version 1803 or later" version to install it.Best of my ability, my OS build is 19044.1706. Is the 1706 the incorrect version? My windows update checker in settings says I am up to date.

:)

LorenHanson, May 15, 2022

2. Cannot download Health Checker

When i try to download health checker I get this message
    PC Health Checker Fails to Install [​IMG]

What do i do to get it

lawnmower74, May 15, 2022
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    Device Performance & Health feature

This can be an issue with the old driver, update or hardware. However, for us to fully identify what is causing the issue, we may need to perform some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Use System File Checker to check for system file corruption.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start 
      button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc/scannow(note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    Step 2: Perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Once done, check if your Device Performance & Health will work and generate a report.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, May 15, 2022
  4. chideock Win User

PC Health Checker Fails to Install

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, May 15, 2022
Thema:

PC Health Checker Fails to Install

1. PC Health Checker Fails to Install - Similar Threads - Health Checker Fails

2. PC Health Checker is wrong!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Checker is wrong!: So I just did a PC Health Check to see if my Dell laptop hardware meets all of the requirements. And it does.However, PC Health Checker says that the CPU doesn't meet the requirements for upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.But my CPU is definitely listed in the CPU...
  3. PC Health Checker is wrong!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Checker is wrong!: So I just did a PC Health Check to see if my Dell laptop hardware meets all of the requirements. And it does.However, PC Health Checker says that the CPU doesn't meet the requirements for upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.But my CPU is definitely listed in the CPU...
  4. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing PC Health Check: I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for...
  5. PC Health Checker Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Checker Fails to Install: I am trying to install PC Health Checker to see if my computer is windows 11 compatible, but every time I try to install it, it claims I need a "Windows 10, version 1803 or later" version to install it.Best of my ability, my OS build is 19044.1706. Is the 1706 the incorrect...
  6. PC Health Checker Fails to Install

PC Health Checker Fails to Install: I am trying to install PC Health Checker to see if my computer is windows 11 compatible, but every time I try to install it, it claims I need a "Windows 10, version 1803 or later" version to install it.Best of my ability, my OS build is 19044.1706. Is the 1706 the incorrect...
  7. PC Health Checkup will not install

PC Health Checkup will not install: I cannot get PC Health Checkup to install. I get the error that says I need Win 10 version 1803 or higher. That is a false error. My Win 10 OS is at version 21H1 builder number 1043.1266. Reading the specs it appears I meet all the requirements for Win 11 but the Windows...
  8. PC Health Checkup will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Checkup will not install: I cannot get PC Health Checkup to install. I get the error that says I need Win 10 version 1803 or higher. That is a false error. My Win 10 OS is at version 21H1 builder number 1043.1266. Reading the specs it appears I meet all the requirements for Win 11 but the Windows...
  9. Disable the PC Health Checker reminder

Disable the PC Health Checker reminder: I think I get it Microsoft. My PC is not compatible with Windows 11. So give me the ability to prevent your stupid reminder from showing up in my notifications and Windows Update page....
  10. Disable the PC Health Checker reminder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable the PC Health Checker reminder: I think I get it Microsoft. My PC is not compatible with Windows 11. So give me the ability to prevent your stupid reminder from showing up in my notifications and Windows Update page....