Windows 10: PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

Discus and support PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPKS69, Oct 9, 2021.

1. JPKS69 Win User

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the other requirements for Windows 11 are fulfilled in accordance with the PC Health test.

:)

JPKS69, Oct 9, 2021

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 9, 2021
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Bundy Win User

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

ASUS FSB1600 Next-gen Processor Support List

ok I understand that these boards have menu support for 400fsb. I currently run that now but my board isnt on the list (as mentioned above). Will I be able to run the new processors or not?

Bundy, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

1. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported... - Similar Threads - Health says processor

2. My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...: I have a Dell Latitude 5480 with a i7-7820 vPro processor which is decent for me and I don't plan to upgrade to another anytime soon. Is there a way I can update to Windows in a legitimate and intended way since my processor is on the supported list and I have all security...
  3. My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...: I have a Dell Latitude 5480 with a i7-7820 vPro processor which is decent for me and I don't plan to upgrade to another anytime soon. Is there a way I can update to Windows in a legitimate and intended way since my processor is on the supported list and I have all security...
  4. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  5. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  6. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

Processor not supported but It's on the list.: I just checked to see if I can run windows 11 but says my pc id not able to run it. say my processor isn't supported. I checked the list of supported Processors and mine is on the list.i7-7700T 2.9GHz. Did I read this wrong....
  7. Listed approved processor but says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Listed approved processor but says not supported: I have an Alienware computer and ran the PC Health Check app. It says only the processor is not supported but the processor I have is listed on the site of supported processors. What can I do?Intel Core i7-7700K...
  8. Listed approved processor but says not supported

Listed approved processor but says not supported: I have an Alienware computer and ran the PC Health Check app. It says only the processor is not supported but the processor I have is listed on the site of supported processors. What can I do?Intel Core i7-7700K...
  9. Listed approved processor but says not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...