Windows 10: pc help badley

Discus and support pc help badley in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im still having problems with my windows 7 pc..was given to me 5 months ago..i cant express enugh that i dont know jack when it comes to pc help..i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thezoo98, May 2, 2020.

1. thezoo98 Win User

pc help badley

im still having problems with my windows 7 pc..was given to me 5 months ago..i cant express enugh that i dont know jack when it comes to pc help..i dont trust anybody in my town anymore..iv got to many dishonest and unfair pc techs n repair shops..im tired of getting ripped off..sorry folks..but im disabiled and havent gotten out lately..my pc is for my 100% volunteer jobs.. n my private adive to anyone who want my help in funeral and crime scene clean up..but here goes again..i dont know what this means...erro code 0x800700052 i think and sorce engine.. something saying restricked..that keeps coming up on everything i try to fix..update...download and run..this warring is everywhere on everything some erra code..sorry i cant get to it to tell in full detells..please someone help..i cant reset or do nothing at all with this warring popping up everywhere i cant afford a new pc..im just surviving on my disablety n a few donations to my help on the underworld lifestile..ty this pc is keep me on track..im never on social media or any sites..just emailing back n forth on my advice n help..sorry about misspells..im just so tired of trying to get by on what i have as a pc...its a very helpful and runs great..but now i jammed up on my problems with it..i dont download or go to sites with great chance of vierus...ty please help n ty

:)

thezoo98, May 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 2, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 2, 2020
  4. pc help badley

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 2, 2020
Thema:

pc help badley

1. pc help badley - Similar Threads - help badley

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  4. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  5. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  6. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  7. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  8. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  9. Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:"

Help! My Windows 11 is stuck "Scanning and repairing c:": I was just minding my own business through my laptop. Then I got a notification that said Scan and repair driversI pressed it. Then my laptop just decided to never get past "Scanning and repairing drive c:". It keeps restarting over and over, every time after that message...
  10. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...