Windows 10: PC HELP CANT DO CERTAIN THINGS LOST ACCESS

Discus and support PC HELP CANT DO CERTAIN THINGS LOST ACCESS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please i need help I downloaded mods for GA and I deleted them and I think it gave me a virus or something where i cant access most applications and i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by koju1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. koju1 Win User

PC HELP CANT DO CERTAIN THINGS LOST ACCESS

Please i need help I downloaded mods for GA and I deleted them and I think it gave me a virus or something where i cant access most applications and i cant open gta, steam, administrator settings and a few other apps and when I go in settings it doesn't let me click some buttons like i try and they either do nothing or go gray and i tried factory resetting my pc and it doesn't let me i really need help. and once i clicked fire wall and turn on the button goes gray

:)

koju1, Nov 25, 2021

2. Error: Windows cannot access \\PC-Name, you do not have permission to access this pc. Contact your network administrator to request access, while trying to access one PC from another over network

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing one PC from another PC over the network. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are the entire PC’s running Windows 10 1809 build version?
    2. Have you tried accessing the PC using IP address of the PC?
    3. Are the PC’s connected to domain network?

I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing certain troubleshooting steps.

However, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions by

Roohi_Taj
    replied on January 8, 2019 and see if that helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Can't access certain websites in Win10

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your efforts and time.

• As I understand you are unable to access certain websites, what websites are you not able to access?
    • Have you logged in with a Microsoft account or a local account?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Network troubleshooter. Either search for it in the Search or run it by following the link below.
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

• Try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.
    • Check for Windows Updates.
    • Check for drivers for the network adapter.
    • Open a CMD window as Administrator:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
      • netsh winsock reset
    Also try to restart the DNS service.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run.
    • Type services.msc. Click on Ok.
    • Then find DNS client. Right-click on it to Stop it and Restart it.
    If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 25, 2021
  4. psyko12 Win User

Alternate way of restoring lost things?

Hmm in a certain case, I lost/corrupted the Systems "Plug and Play Device Software enumerator", Thank goodness for system restore... Is there any other way of re-installing it? Except re-installing complete windows, due to the said devices' drivers corruption I get blue screens when trying to access certain devices on the pc, lol thank God for Sys restore

psyko12, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. PC HELP CANT DO CERTAIN THINGS LOST ACCESS - Similar Threads - HELP CANT CERTAIN

2. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  3. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  4. certain keys are doing random things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    certain keys are doing random things: my right arrow key keeps tying in random things, my numpad #1 keeps exiting me out of everything even when I hold FN when pressing it . Ive tried reinstalling the keyboard driver, troubleshooting everything and nothing seems to fix it. I have also updated my computer to the...
  5. I Cant Access Certain Websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Cant Access Certain Websites: I can't access certain websites, even though I removed myself from my family group. I'm still managed by a family group even though I'm not apart of one. I'm18 and still have restrictions. Please help...
  6. How to restruct access to certain things on a second account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restruct access to certain things on a second account?: I have a Windows 10 Laptop with two accounts, one of them is Admin and the other is named Standard. Lets say I want to restrict the apps and websites that Standard can access, how do I do that? This other account will be later on used by somebody other than me....
  7. Lost access to PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost access to PC: Hi, I am trying to login to Microsoft account from PC and no success even with the pin I been using forever. I can enter in my Microsoft account using my laptop. I used the on-screen keyboard too, but the issue persists even after changing the password. I'll be trying...
  8. cant click on certain things...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant click on certain things...: I cant click on anything like the windows button or windows defender, etc. when i try to open microsoft edge, it says that the element is not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-click-on-certain-things/4dab8437-e9f6-4aa7-bd5f-ceee089426b0
  9. I cannot do certain things on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot do certain things on my PC: I own an Acer laptop and it was slowed down because my brother downloading everything he could so I deleted the 4 accounts that were on it as well as deleted random stuff on the files then I created a new account. When I click the Start Menu it does nothing using my mouse or...
  10. Cant Access Certain Websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cant Access Certain Websites: Guys please help when I try to access audiomicro.com and igg-games.com with google chrome an error saying forbidden 403 nginx pops out I tried a lot of things clearing my cookies and caches, trying another browser, deleting the contents of my temp files, flushing my dns but...