Windows 10: PC hungs in Bios on start up

Discus and support PC hungs in Bios on start up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Tried to refresh W10 by inserting W10 USB set it in bios priority boot & the start hungs up as per attached. Pressed Delete to go in Setup with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by nichos, Oct 25, 2019.

1. nichos Win User

PC hungs in Bios on start up

Hi,

Tried to refresh W10 by inserting W10 USB set it in bios priority boot & the start hungs up as per attached. Pressed Delete to go in Setup with no response.

Removed the USB stick but the effect remains the same.

The Repair mem stick has same effect, I am well & truly stuck. Can you Help?

Home build, Asus P5K Premium WiFi,Intel,
    Intel Core 2 Quad Pro Q6600 95W 2.4GHz, OCZ Vendetta Cpu Cooler, 2x2GB,
    240-pin DIMM, DDR2 800 (400mhz) PC2-6400, EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX KO 512MB
    GDDR3 (PCI-E),wd sata 1 TB, Corsair TX750M Psu, X45.

:)

nichos, Oct 25, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 25, 2019
  3. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Oct 25, 2019
  4. PC hungs in Bios on start up

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

PC hungs in Bios on start up

1. PC hungs in Bios on start up - Similar Threads - hungs Bios start

2. updates is hung up. It will not update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updates is hung up. It will not update: I think I accidentally clicked to download windows 11 after realizing this I think I closed the process thru task manager but I dont remember. I have ran the ms trouble shooter twice and it says that it could not find the problem. When I try to update in security/updates it...
  3. updates is hung up. It will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates is hung up. It will not update: I think I accidentally clicked to download windows 11 after realizing this I think I closed the process thru task manager but I dont remember. I have ran the ms trouble shooter twice and it says that it could not find the problem. When I try to update in security/updates it...
  4. Gigabyte BIOS page is opening on the start-up of the pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gigabyte BIOS page is opening on the start-up of the pc: My pc was working fine 2 days back. Today when I try to start it,only this screen is visible. when I am doing save and exit, same page is opening again. Don't know what goes wrong. my pc have only 1 nvme SSD of 250gb, no harddrive. When I am checking in the peripheral> NVME...
  5. Gigabyte BIOS page is opening on the start-up of the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte BIOS page is opening on the start-up of the pc: My pc was working fine 2 days back. Today when I try to start it,only this screen is visible. when I am doing save and exit, same page is opening again. Don't know what goes wrong. my pc have only 1 nvme SSD of 250gb, no harddrive. When I am checking in the peripheral> NVME...
  6. Gigabyte BIOS page is opening on the start-up of the pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The power service hung at starting ? but the pc starts: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2/8/2021 12:19:16 PM Event ID: 7022 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: The Power service hung on...
  8. the maps manager hung at start and it crashed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the maps manager hung at start and it crashed my pc: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 6/29/2020 9:26:37 PM Event ID: 7022 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: The Downloaded Maps Manager...
  9. OneDrive hung-up signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive hung-up signing in: OneDrive is hung-up signing in on my Windows 10 system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-hung-up-signing-in/48f05692-8373-42ff-8098-8ab96ba645e2
  10. email is hung up and will not send

in Browsers and Email
    email is hung up and will not send: Here is the remark I am receiving while trying to send an email with multiple addresses in the BCC box: The server “smtp.mail.yahoo.com” did not recognize the following recipients:. The app then freezes--cannot delete or edit the email I am trying to send. 123901