Windows 10: PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

Discus and support PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had bought the game in 2015ish. I could never play it on my potato pc due to graphics card and it was windows 7. I recently got a new computer that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Funland 47, May 23, 2020.

1. PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

I had bought the game in 2015ish. I could never play it on my potato pc due to graphics card and it was windows 7. I recently got a new computer that has a good graphics card and its windows 10. But when I went to the MSFT store i couldn't download it. It doesn't exist, but when I checked my purchase history it was there. spent 20 mins waiting due to how far back I it was. Dunno what to do please help! If there's anyway to play it tell me. I really want to earn the cheevos that come with the game too!

:)

Funland 47, May 23, 2020

2. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

I saw this game today in person and I wanted to share it with you guys. Normally when I see anime fighting games I tend to turn my head and move on. Its not because I hate anime games but I grew up in the golden age of NEO GEO. I've been there and done that a million times over. However when I first laid eyes on BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger my jaw dropped. The animation was beautiful and the backgrounds are pure art. Any screen I post will do this game no justice but the good news is you can already pick it up on a console. The better news is its now coming for the PC! Time to warm up joy stick (pun intended).

Sources:
    BlazBlue - Wikipedia
    Articles - IGN
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/19/esrb-rates-blazblue-calamity-trigger-for-pc/

Screens:

PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it [​IMG]

PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it blazblue1257381949.gif

PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it blazblue-4.jpg

PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it [​IMG]

PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it blaz-blue-screenshot-big.jpg

TheMailMan78, May 23, 2020
  3. djisas Win User
    BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

2D games rock!!
    Blazblue is awesome, and then there's the hardened veteran guilty gear available for pc...

djisas, May 23, 2020
  4. PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Wow this is comming for the PC! *Big Grin PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it :D good thing I still have my BlazBlue Hori Fighting shtick!

Was also a fan of the Guilty Gear series ^^

Bjorn_Of_Iceland, May 23, 2020
Thema:

PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

1. PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it - Similar Threads - bought blazblue calamity

2. Several years ago I bought a Dell pc latitude 3550 and dell upgraded into win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several years ago I bought a Dell pc latitude 3550 and dell upgraded into win 10: Several 5-7years ago I bought a new Dell pc latitude 3550 with win7 and it was upgraded it to win 10. The pc has had no problems for 5 years until today when Microsoft upgraded the pc. After they restarted it, it opened up with windows 7 and won't accept my windows password....
  3. Several years ago I bought a Dell pc latitude 3550 and dell upgraded into win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several years ago I bought a Dell pc latitude 3550 and dell upgraded into win 10: Several 5-7years ago I bought a new Dell pc latitude 3550 with win7 and it was upgraded it to win 10. The pc has had no problems for 5 years until today when Microsoft upgraded the pc. After they restarted it, it opened up with windows 7 and won't accept my windows password....
  4. Several years ago I bought a Dell pc latitude 3550 and dell upgraded into win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  6. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it: I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it and the update setting says that try reopen settings later.I tryed youtube tutorials to solve but still the same error.I also can't use microsoft storegives error....
  7. I have a laptop that I bought almost 3 years ago and from almost a year I can't update it

8. I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?

I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?: I created a website named Misterambrose. com a few years ago and could open it whenever I wanted. Now it is not coming up at all and I have not deleted it! Can you help me locate it?...
  9. Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?: Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my C and D drives out 8am every day onto my Seagate 4TB external drive, so that's nice. It takes only a few minutes. I turn...
  10. Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where do i find the product key for windows 10 pro that i bought less than a year ago?: Hello, I upgraded to windows 10 pro around Feb of this year. I had to reset my computer today but now my computer is back to windows 10 home and I can't seem to find my product key, both in my email and in Microsoft store website. Where do I have to go? Thank you,...