Windows 10: PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC

Discus and support PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how can i do this... i bought the final version , not the annual subscription and i paid the 119,00 for the software.. my PC is dead and in bought a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gulaposse USA, Jun 7, 2019.

1. PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC

how can i do this... i bought the final version , not the annual subscription and i paid the 119,00 for the software..

my PC is dead and in bought a new one but it doesn't have windows 10...

how can i move my purchase to the new one??

thanks !!

gustavo

======

:)

gulaposse USA, Jun 7, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 7, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC

1. PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC - Similar Threads - dead need move

2. Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc: I have a old PC and wants to have a new PC and have the same os using windows home 10. I want to use the same os but the new PC have a free upgrade to w11 does it complicste that?...
  3. Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc: I have a old PC and wants to have a new PC and have the same os using windows home 10. I want to use the same os but the new PC have a free upgrade to w11 does it complicste that?...
  4. Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 - moving to a new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - moving to a new pc: I have windows 10 but upon checking, it's registered to my old email address that I no longer have access to. Is there a way to change the name it is registered to or is it necessary? I'm concerned when I go to move it, it may send an email security question or link to the...
  6. Moving Windows 10 to a new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving Windows 10 to a new PC: I have Windows 10 activated and installed on my SSD in my current computer. I will be getting a new build soon with a M.2 SSD. I want to move the Windows that I have to my M.2 in the new build. How can I go about doing this? Do I just make a recovery drive from my old...
  7. I need help with moving my Windows 10 from my old to my new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with moving my Windows 10 from my old to my new pc: Hello everyone i have 3 questions that i need your help with. First of all, I had windows 10 education installed on my pc for 3 years now, which was given to me for free as a collage student and i just bought a new pc and i would like to move my HDD there and format using...
  8. My PC is dead, need help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is dead, need help!: So this has been a fun one. A couple days ago i was causally playing Counter-Strike when i received a system service exception BSOD. Didnt think much of it ans restarted my computer. I did NOT have the new update installed for windows, so when my pc restarted the update...
  9. Dead PC, move W10 to new PC?

Dead PC, move W10 to new PC?: My 11 year old rig died, brief specs Intel S775 Core 2 Q6600 Quad-Core 8GB Geil 800MHz ASUS 8800GT video card SSD (OS) & HDD (data) I am unable to boot. There is a flicker on the activity LED and the fans start, stop and sometimes start again.. PSU seems OK as case fans, DVD...
  10. Move Windows 10 to a new PC

Move Windows 10 to a new PC: I am running windows 10 64bits and going to upgrade my PC hardware, including changing mother board, CPU and hard disks. Is it possible to create an image of my current PC and move to the new one without installing all my currently running programs and data? 85673