Windows 10: Pc in a restarting then troubleshooting cycle

Discus and support Pc in a restarting then troubleshooting cycle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so just about yesterday my laptop had crashed after i had done some gaming as i do. But once i try to boot up my computer it gets put into a loop of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by victordesouza, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Pc in a restarting then troubleshooting cycle

Ok so just about yesterday my laptop had crashed after i had done some gaming as i do. But once i try to boot up my computer it gets put into a loop of loading in then crashing and now wont even lod in but is constantly going through automatic repairs and then troubleshooting which i look at then look throughout the internet for answers but always seem to come up short overall i straight up just want my computer back. Anyone know whats going on?

:)

victordesouza, Apr 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 22, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 22, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Pc in a restarting then troubleshooting cycle

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Pc in a restarting then troubleshooting cycle :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Pc in a restarting then troubleshooting cycle

1. Pc in a restarting then troubleshooting cycle - Similar Threads - restarting troubleshooting cycle

2. My computer is stuck in this endless cycle of troubleshooting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck in this endless cycle of troubleshooting: when I press start-up repair it doesn't work and says "Start-up Repair couldn't repair your pc" and also what I notice it doesn't show anything for log file it only says Log file: but in other yt video it shows something.I tried doing command prompts and also waited an hour...
  3. Troubleshooting, My computer keeps restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting, My computer keeps restarting.: Hi! I just bought a new HP Envyx360 laptop about 2 days ago and about every 10ish minutes a blue screen will pop up about troubleshooting and then my computer will restart. I turned off the automatic restart but this still happens? Please help!!!...
  4. Pc starts a boot cycle while in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc starts a boot cycle while in windows: My pc has been working fine for about a year until a couple days ago I encountered a problem. I was playing a game, and right in the middle of it my pc turned off, and my pc started to restart automatically as soon as it turned off. It would do the normal, go into the start...
  5. How to Troubleshoot Freezing and automatically restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Troubleshoot Freezing and automatically restarting: Hello all, I have had a problem over the last week or so with my desktop and Windows where it will just freeze all of a sudden, then it will just shutdown instantly and start booting back up. I have run Memory and HD tests without any issues, but Event Viewer is showing no...
  6. Stuck in a cycle of 'Diagnosing PC'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in a cycle of 'Diagnosing PC': I have an Acer Aspire Laptop running Windows 10. It has just this evening stopped booting properly, and now is stuck in a constant loop of 'diagnosing PC'. It takes me onto a further screen, with several options such as restarting, advanced options etc, but nothing is...
  7. PC keeps going on to a sleep cycle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps going on to a sleep cycle: I have never ever decided to go to a forum to ask a problem by myself about pc’s troubleshooting. However that changes now. The problem that I have with my pc is that it keeps going to sleep within seconds after I turn it on. I got no time t even type my password to log...
  8. My laptop is stuck in a cycle of restarting and displaying a message before it restarts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is stuck in a cycle of restarting and displaying a message before it restarts...: My laptop has been doing this for a while and I've given up on trying to fix it so I've come here looking for help. I tried updating a while ago and when i checked back on the update it seemed to be off so i turned it back on. When I turned it on it would have the normal...
  9. Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices says Restart your PC... forever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices says Restart your PC... forever: I'm trying to troubleshoot why my C drive runs all of the time. As part of that attempt, I run Troubleshooting and select Hardware and Devices. It states that it made changes and I need to "Restart your PC to finish installing drivers and updates." I do this and then run...
  10. Troubleshoot Reset This PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshoot Reset This PC: I go into the following screen and click on Get Started. I then choose the option to Keep My Files. I am then presented with Getting Things Ready. This Won't Take Long. Which is actually true, since I almost immediately get a screen saying There was a problem resetting your...