Windows 10: PC infected with malware

Discus and support PC infected with malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tony Stark, May 23, 2017.

1. PC infected with malware

I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc completely but I still think there are virus files saved which weren't deleted as I had opted to kept personal files. I don't wan't to run that malwarebytes program cause I once did it and it set my registry on fire. *cry Any solution to manually remove it?*Huh
    I am running Windows 10 Pro 32-bit.

:)

Tony Stark, May 23, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

power up error

One of two things has happened:

1- Your PC is infected by malware.

2- Your PC was infected by malware, your anti-malware software successfully removed the critical part of the infection, and some non-critical parts of the infection were left behind.

In either case, a good place to start is to install and run the free version of Malwarebytes, which you can find

here
    . Malwarebytes is very effective and finding and eliminating malware.

BulldogXX, May 23, 2017
  3. José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, May 23, 2017
  4. PC infected with malware

Wiley Coyote, May 23, 2017
  5. Tony Stark, May 23, 2017
  6. Ya I mean trying to some job fixed without getting into trouble*chuckle

Tony Stark, May 23, 2017
  7. Barman58 Win User
    Best to wipe the system completely and reinstall without the infected personal files,

(of course accidentally installing a legitimate copy of Windows and not accidentally installing some malware ridden fake Key management server ).

Once install is complete, and fully activated, you can run antimalware procedures on the infected files offline and only transfer completely safe files back to the system

Barman58, May 23, 2017
  8. Bat 1 Win User

PC infected with malware

After the re-install, stick with Win Defender or get another Free anti-virus other than NPAV.

Bat 1, May 23, 2017
  9. I assume that you assume me to be using a pirated version of windows because of kmspico, but note that my windows is already activated and clean. For that matter I didn't install kmspico it came with Gta sa(yeah this one's pirated) and I accidently ran it not knowing what it is.
    About wiping personal files, my whole family's files reside in it and if I wipe it they would wipe me out. Thanks anyways.

Tony Stark, May 23, 2017
  10. NPAV wasn't free I bought it. And everyone is a nerd enough to not trust Windows defender for security.

Tony Stark, May 23, 2017
  11. Bat 1 Win User
    Paying for the NPAV cause I've seen some Bad Malware in some of the cracks ? Heck I've seen enough problems caused by Legit versions.

Run Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware, then rKill and one or more of the others listed all the way at the bottom of the page Download RKill. Save all the Personal files to another drive, then low level format the drive with http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-LLF-...l-Format-Tool/

Disconnect the power and hold the on button down for 30 seconds, wait a few minutes then do it again. Connect everything back and make the Fresh Install using a GENUINE Microsoft ISO. I'll admit to being an ex-pirate and I spent thousands of hours a Year downloading and testing torrents for Malware and seen some stuff so Dangerous it's Not worth taking Chances with any Personal information on a drive that's been infected.

Bat 1, May 23, 2017
  12. Bat 1 Win User
    Can't edit My post and just saw You Pay for NPAV. Darn Glad I'm Not a Nerd and run Defender/MSE combined with Malwarebytes Premium

Bat 1, May 23, 2017
  13. Samuria Win User

PC infected with malware

this is what happens when you run pirated software it comes with free extras malware keyloggers virus

Samuria, May 23, 2017
  14. Thanks, I'll try it.

Tony Stark, May 23, 2017
  15. Yes, guess now I have to stop using torrent.

Tony Stark, May 23, 2017
Thema:

PC infected with malware

1. PC infected with malware - Similar Threads - infected malware

2. PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm in a bit of a bind and desperately need your expertise. Two days ago, around 6:30-7:00 PM GMT +8, I mistakenly executed a file I downloaded from the Internet. Only after running it did I realize its malicious intent, evident from a suspicious...
  3. PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm in a bit of a bind and desperately need your expertise. Two days ago, around 6:30-7:00 PM GMT +8, I mistakenly executed a file I downloaded from the Internet. Only after running it did I realize its malicious intent, evident from a suspicious...
  4. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  5. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  6. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I apologize if this question and resulting answer are redundant; I have done my research and haven't quite found specific information that directly applies to my case, so I was hoping I could get a direct answer for my personal experience.So, I was a dummy, and fell...
  8. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I apologize if this question and resulting answer are redundant; I have done my research and haven't quite found specific information that directly applies to my case, so I was hoping I could get a direct answer for my personal experience.So, I was a dummy, and fell...
  9. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Is it possible to make sure all traces of a malware infection have been removed from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make sure all traces of a malware infection have been removed from my PC?: Hello, apologies if this isn't the correct place to be asking this, but my question is basically the title; To make a long story short, a friend of mine had their email account compromised, and I, being unaware of this ended up downloading some malicious files I thought were...