Windows 10: PC infected with malware

Discus and support PC infected with malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yeah, torrents nowadays are nothing but infections. *Sad Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tony Stark, May 23, 2017.

1. simrick Win User

PC infected with malware

Yeah, torrents nowadays are nothing but infections. *Sad

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PC infected with malware

1. PC infected with malware - Similar Threads - infected malware

2. Help with malware infection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with malware infection?: I have been infected by malware that has taken management rights on Edge. I also keep seeing notifications for “universal browser” updates. I went in my computer’s registry and deleted one suspicious file and have found a thing in ExtensionInstallForcelist called “1” with...
  3. Help with malware infection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with malware infection?: I have been infected by malware that has taken management rights on Edge. I also keep seeing notifications for “universal browser” updates. I went in my computer’s registry and deleted one suspicious file and have found a thing in ExtensionInstallForcelist called “1” with...
  4. PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm in a bit of a bind and desperately need your expertise. Two days ago, around 6:30-7:00 PM GMT +8, I mistakenly executed a file I downloaded from the Internet. Only after running it did I realize its malicious intent, evident from a suspicious...
  5. PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly

PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm in a bit of a bind and desperately need your expertise. Two days ago, around 6:30-7:00 PM GMT +8, I mistakenly executed a file I downloaded from the Internet. Only after running it did I realize its malicious intent, evident from a suspicious...
  6. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  7. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...
  8. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I apologize if this question and resulting answer are redundant; I have done my research and haven't quite found specific information that directly applies to my case, so I was hoping I could get a direct answer for my personal experience.So, I was a dummy, and fell...
  10. Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

Malware potentially spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I apologize if this question and resulting answer are redundant; I have done my research and haven't quite found specific information that directly applies to my case, so I was hoping I could get a direct answer for my personal experience.So, I was a dummy, and fell...