Windows 10: PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release

Discus and support PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Could someone help me with this BSOD: kernel auto boost invalid lock release Latest dump: https://filebin.net/yq0cmbufxyg26ijs Other dumps:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanTomlinson, Jun 1, 2020.

1. PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release

SeanTomlinson, Jun 1, 2020
  2. mudslag Win User

BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL

PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release [​IMG]

PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release [​IMG]

mudslag, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with a raised irql

Kernel
    auto boost lock acquisition with a raised irql

When I try to pair my Microsoft Lumina 640 phone OS 8.1 with my Surface Pro 3 OS Windows 10. I get the BSOD with the above link.

I also have a Samsung notebook OS Windows 10 and have no problems pairing with that.

It must be something to do with Bluetooth in Surface Pro 3.

But what?

RogerB

Roger PBurt, Jun 1, 2020
  4. mudslag Win User

PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release

BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL

Did a fresh install up to Win 10 1809

The Unknown USB device is still there *Sad

mudslag, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release

1. PC intermittent freezing and crashing: kernel auto boost invalid lock release - Similar Threads - intermittent freezing crashing

2. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD: Please help. I've been encountering several BSODs for awhile now. Just now I encountered Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql although I do not have any wireless device nor Bluetooth. Below are my minidump files. Thank you. I am not sure if it is my gpu...
  3. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD: Please help. I've been encountering several BSODs for awhile now. Just now I encountered Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql although I do not have any wireless device nor Bluetooth. Below are my minidump files. Thank you. I am not sure if it is my gpu...
  4. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sudden freeze and BSOD: Kernal auto boost invalid lock and release. Help find cause and...

Sudden freeze and BSOD: Kernal auto boost invalid lock and release. Help find cause and...: I'm not sure, but I think it might be a driver issue. Specs: Cpu: Ryzen 3 1300x Ram: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 2 1TB SSDs Mobo: B350 tomahawk GPU: GTX 1050TI...
  6. Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL and other BSOD

Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL and other BSOD: Been experiencing random BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE DPC WATCHDOG FAILURE SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED This one was dxgmms2.sys KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE and most recently KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED...
  7. Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql BSOD

Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql BSOD: So... i got kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql while doing nothing. this the first time i got this type. here is the minidump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqEigFgPDBndj1mcimZ79F6NGuYs?e=ko2GpE...
  8. kernel auto boost invalid lock release with raised irql

kernel auto boost invalid lock release with raised irql: I have been getting multiple types of IRQL BSOD crashes for the past few months. These crashes occur more often when I have certain programs open, but they are sporadic. I have updated all of my drivers, ran multiple memory tests, and hard drive tests and haven't found...
  9. BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL

BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL: Got 2 bsod in the last hour with the stop code: Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL. Before this, I got this in the past but maybe 6 months ago. Im at a complete loss as to what is going on. I googled the error and none of the issues related to this are...
  10. Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition... on Restart, after AU update

Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition... on Restart, after AU update: On Restart, at the login screen, when entering the password, I get a sad face BSOD with Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition with Raised IRQL. The crash occurs on entering the first 1 or 2 characters of the password, before enter. The problem persists, (repeats) after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel pc