Windows 10: Pc internet priority

Discus and support Pc internet priority in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i was wondering how i can make my pc use a larger capacity of the available internet. When i go to internet speedtest i get 10mbps download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Effective-Guard-7553, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Pc internet priority

Hi, i was wondering how i can make my pc use a larger capacity of the available internet. When i go to internet speedtest i get 10mbps download and upload and it runs at the same capacity when im downloading something. The problem is when i play videogames or watch youtube my internet only use 0.1 mbps which causes problems.

I know very little about how internet works and would appreciate if someone could lead me in the rigth direction of this matter.

submitted by /u/Effective-Guard-7553
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Effective-Guard-7553, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Pc internet priority :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 16, 2021
  3. 5800 change internet access points priority with v40?

Hmm, playing around with my 5800, it seems a bit different for me. Opening the internet access point, I highlight the one I want to move up to the first priority, select options>organize>change priority, then tap on the top of the list (priority 1). This
    would would the highlighted item to the top of the list. The same method could be used to move a selection to second or third or whatever priority.

chanchan05, Jan 16, 2021
  4. hakapes Win User

Pc internet priority

N8 Internet Priority Problem

Finally, I got it working. I don't know what was going wrong.

I have the following setup:

• I have deinstalled HandyWi recently, as I decided not to use it anymore, the webpages of public hotspots load up automatically in Web.
    • I have Austria T-Mobile simcard in the phone, and sometimes another simcard from Austria A1.
    • I got internet subscription on both simcards, as the phone was very frustratint to use without GSM internet. Somehow all the applications and settings only work normally, if there is a mobile internet connection. Without that, many of the apps work in a
      buggy way, with lots of error messages.

Settings \ Connectivity \ Settings

• Switch to WLAN: Known Wlans only
    • Sata use in home country: Automatic
    • Data use when abroad: WLAN only

Settings \ Connectivity \ Settings \ Destinations

• Internet: wlans in decreasing priority, at the end of the lis is T-Mobile Internet
    • WAP services: t-zones, A1 MMS, t-zones business
    • Other: live!, A1 Internet
    • WlansDestArchive: I have added manually this option. I copy here all the wlans that I don't use anymore (hotels, free hotspots, mcdonalds, etc.).
    Settings \ Connectivity \ Settings \ Options (bottom menu button) \ Default connection: Internet

If you don't have a mobile internet subscription, don't forget to turn off the A-GPS option in Settings \ Application settings \ Positioning

hakapes, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Pc internet priority

1. Pc internet priority - Similar Threads - internet priority

2. How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?: [IMG]In this post, we are going to show you how to create an internet kill switch on Windows 11/10. It is mostly used in a panic situation when you need to disconnect your internet quickly. Thus, it is also known as a Panic Button. What is the kill switch on Windows internet?...
  3. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  4. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  5. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  7. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  8. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  9. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  10. How to set Internet Priority for Programs on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to set Internet Priority for Programs on Windows 11: [IMG]If you want to use a certain type of internet profile over another for your programs on Windows 11, here is how you can do it. This guide helps you set internet priority for programs on Windows 11/10 so that you can use Ethernet over Wi-Fi or something similar without...