Windows 10: PC is crashing help please

Discus and support PC is crashing help please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CravyCove, May 14, 2022.

1. CravyCove Win User

PC is crashing help please

It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that doesn't autosave. I'm so tired, I've updated my driver, checked for corrupted files, restarted, and did optional updates, it's countless on what I've done. And I'm exhausted mentally with this problem. How do I fix this problem that actually resolves it and doesn't just say my computer is fine when it clearly isn't. Here ar

:)

CravyCove, May 14, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 14, 2022
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, May 14, 2022
  4. PC is crashing help please

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2022
Thema:

PC is crashing help please

1. PC is crashing help please - Similar Threads - crashing help please

2. PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for urgent assistance with a longstanding issue that has been plaguing my PC for months. the problem is that my computer tends to crash randomly without any discernible cause or consistency. I...
  3. PC crashing please help

PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  4. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  5. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP

PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP: This has been happening for about 2 weeks. It usually crashes every few hours.I tried Pop!_OS Linux for 2 days and it didn't crash at all, but I didn't really like it and some programs weren't available there, so I formatted my SSD and switched back to windows 10, and now it...
  7. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  8. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  9. My pc keeps crashing, please help

My pc keeps crashing, please help: this is what it said in the event viewerEvent ID...
  10. PC Keeps Crashing Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps Crashing Please Help: So, starting a couple weeks ago, after gaming for 5-10 minute my PC would crash. starting with the game freezing requiring me to force boot off. Couldn't even Ctrl-Alt-Del. Recently the crashing goes like this, game freezes then it crashes to desktop. Then with-in 2-5 minutes...