Windows 10: PC is crashing nearly every 30min

Discus and support PC is crashing nearly every 30min in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is crashing nearly every 30min but Bluescreenview has only showed a problem with an USB driver which I already updated and now Bluescreenview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eckart, Oct 31, 2015.

1. eckart Win User

PC is crashing nearly every 30min

My PC is crashing nearly every 30min but Bluescreenview has only showed a problem with an USB driver which I already updated and now Bluescreenview doesnt log anymore Bluescreens but my System is still crashing.
    My PC is Overclocked and has a 750w power supply.
    I already tried reinstalling Windows 10 but it didnt help.

:)

eckart, Oct 31, 2015

2. TaskHost preventing shutdown Win10

Did the Safe mode with networking four days and there has not been a reoccurrence of the problem.

Thanks.

But it seemed to take +30mins to get into save mode. Nearly gave up and crashed out. Never had that sort of long time lapse when getting into safe mode with previous versions of Windows.

juliangillett, Oct 31, 2015
  3. joedunne Win User
    error when playing WoW

my PC always crashes on windows 10 when play WoW after around 30mins- 1 hour, the error is 'Unexpected_Store_Exception' and then my computer restarts, anyone know any fixes?

joedunne, Oct 31, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi eckart,

It seems you have KMSpico.
    This program is used for cracking Office and Windows.
    As you don't have Office installed it is clear you have a counterfeit (illegal) copy of Windows.
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, many if not all analysts won't attempt it.

Please backup your files, purchase and clean install Windows.

Forum rules

Thema:

1. PC is crashing nearly every 30min - Similar Threads - crashing nearly every

2. Games crashing after 30min playing them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 30min playing them: Hello, I just built d new pc and all my games are crashing after some time of use. Here is some Minidump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AjofvVKVOE37jkWFHN3v6TMQbFAd?e=TFpFn6pls help me with this issue...
  3. Games crashing after 30min playing them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 30min playing them: Hello, I just built d new pc and all my games are crashing after some time of use. Here is some Minidump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AjofvVKVOE37jkWFHN3v6TMQbFAd?e=TFpFn6pls help me with this issue...
  4. Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs: Hi, I have a program popup showing on my pc exactly every 30 minutes. Exactly 0:13 of every hour and 0:43 of every hour. Every time this happens, the popup shows and disappears very fast and as far as I can see, there is no task in event viewer nor is there a name when the...
  5. Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popup window every 30mins - minimises all programs: Hi, I have a program popup showing on my pc exactly every 30 minutes. Exactly 0:13 of every hour and 0:43 of every hour. Every time this happens, the popup shows and disappears very fast and as far as I can see, there is no task in event viewer nor is there a name when the...
  6. Why does explorer.exe crash nearly every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does explorer.exe crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1 and it also happened on version 20H2 and 1909. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors.Also this started happening on the first day I used my laptop...
  7. Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?

Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1 and it also happened on version 20H2 and 1909. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors.Also this started happening on the first day I used...
  8. Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors. Also this started happening on the first day I used my laptop after it was wiped out and...
  9. Nearly every program crashes immediately after opening since my game crashed. (and again on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nearly every program crashes immediately after opening since my game crashed. (and again on...: This problem is driving me crazy and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere! On my computer (i7 7700K GTX1080ti 64gb DDR4) a couple days ago I was playing a game (Apex Legends on Steam) and it froze, up popped an Adobe creative cloud updater message saying it had crashed....
  10. Mysterious near-crash

Mysterious near-crash: Upon restarting, my Win10 computer slowed to a near standstill, affecting such major programs as Firefox and Outlook. The data for one browser extension and one program Phrase Express was completely gone. Ultimately everything returned to normal, as far as I could see, except...