Windows 10: pc is crashing while playing game.

Discus and support pc is crashing while playing game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]my pc is crashing every time when i play game. event viewer is showing event id 41. Game is sniper elite 3 (2014)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manikbadhwar, Dec 2, 2019.

1. pc is crashing while playing game.

pc is crashing while playing game. [​IMG]my pc is crashing every time when i play game.
    event viewer is showing event id 41.
    Game is sniper elite 3 (2014)

:)

manikbadhwar, Dec 2, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    pc is crashing while playing game. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 2, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

pc is crashing while playing game.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

pc is crashing while playing game.

1. pc is crashing while playing game. - Similar Threads - crashing while playing

2. Game crashes while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  3. Blackscreen crash while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen crash while playing game: I am getting Black screen crashes whenever i play games, the time it takes for the crash varies and i get numerous errors. I just replaced my CPU cooler and GPU specs and errors as follows. I7 9700k Not over clocked 2080ti evga black MSI MEG Z390 ACE LGA 1151 (300 Series)...
  4. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes while playing games: For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and both monitors drivers. Here is the reliability report for 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  5. Window 10 Crash While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Crash While Playing Games: Hello, I am having an issue where I play games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Slay the Spire, Civilization, and my computer will crash. This just started happening today. I have not changed anything on my CPU in the last week or so. The only change from that has been...
  6. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while gaming: Hi, lately my PC stated to crash while i'm playing games, i don't know why this happening, but i think its related to my recent SSD upgrade.. heres the DAMP files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqBUd6RYu4jPmlLV-MFNSXiO4SL9 Thank you for the help....
  7. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games: Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash 87781
  8. Pc Crashes/Freezes while playing games. Temp not above 80c

Pc Crashes/Freezes while playing games. Temp not above 80c: So the thing is that i dont get any BSOD now (but in the start i had a few with error messages like memory_managment , irql_not_less_or_equal) The computer is fairly new ( 10 months old ) ! It started behaving at first month by dropping frames on Metal GEar Solid and by...
  9. Win10 Crashes while playing games

Win10 Crashes while playing games: My PC crashes when i play games it always crashes while playing like rocket league, borderlands 2, chivarly medieval warfare, mass effect 2 and alot of other games. When it crashes my screen changes color like green pink red white etc. after that it goes gray and then my PC...
  10. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...