Windows 10: Pc is getting really slow, how do I make it run fast again?

Discus and support Pc is getting really slow, how do I make it run fast again? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Apart from deleting games,apps,videos and such submitted by /u/crazy12157 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/crazy12157, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Pc is getting really slow, how do I make it run fast again?

/u/crazy12157, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Computer is running really slow it is saying long running script how do I fix this?

Original Title: long running script

my computer is running really slow it is saying long running script how do I fix this?. thank you. len.

leonardvzhislop, Aug 2, 2020
  4. trog100 Win User

Pc is getting really slow, how do I make it run fast again?

Does fast gpu make up for a slow cpu.. ??

i dont dispute the fact that slow a cpu will hamper a gpu.. that goes without saying..

what i am more interesting in find out for myself is just how much a fast gpu makes up for the slow cpu..

so far i am down to 2 gig.. pretty slow i think.. it certainly does hamper my pair of 980 TI cards no question of that..

but Just Cause 3 was still perfectly playable with the cpu at 2 gig.. 1440 frame rates mostly around 80 with highs around 100 and lows around 50..

which does kind of suggest that if you chuck enough gpu power at any game even a half assed cpu will do a good enough job..

it also kind of suggests (and not everybody knows this) that anybody with an older generation I5 or I 7 cpu aint gonna suffer that much because of this.. without a doubt the gpu is king.. *Smile Pc is getting really slow, how do I make it run fast again? :)

trog

trog100, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Pc is getting really slow, how do I make it run fast again?

1. Pc is getting really slow, how do I make it run fast again? - Similar Threads - getting really slow

2. Fast internet but really slow downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast internet but really slow downloads: I am trying to download files on opera I have also tried chrome and the download speed I am getting is 120 KB/s. I thought it may be a problem with the internet nut I am cabled into a TP link Wi-Fi extender using a cat 6 cable. I have checked using a speed test and the...
  3. Fast internet but really slow downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast internet but really slow downloads: I am trying to download files on opera I have also tried chrome and the download speed I am getting is 120 KB/s. I thought it may be a problem with the internet nut I am cabled into a TP link Wi-Fi extender using a cat 6 cable. I have checked using a speed test and the...
  4. Fast internet but really slow downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do i make my pc run normal/fast again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make my pc run normal/fast again: Hello.my pc is from Aug. 12 22 and its been running fast and stable most of the time since then, but then since friday the 7th of July its been getting slower and slower and yesterday and today to the point where i sometimes cant even use Mozilla Firefox, its also very slow...
  6. How do i make my pc run normal/fast again

How do i make my pc run normal/fast again: Hello.my pc is from Aug. 12 22 and its been running fast and stable most of the time since then, but then since friday the 7th of July its been getting slower and slower and yesterday and today to the point where i sometimes cant even use Mozilla Firefox, its also very slow...
  7. How do i make my pc run normal/fast again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Fast PC now runs slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast PC now runs slow: For about 3 months now, my usually fast PC has started to run extremely slow, now to the point of being unusable. To be more specific, it runs slow in everything, apps take longer to open, run laggier, more stutters, game with lower fps, and a whole lot of stuttering in...
  9. Fast PC now runs slow

Fast PC now runs slow: For about 3 months now, my usually fast PC has started to run extremely slow, now to the point of being unusable. To be more specific, it runs slow in everything, apps take longer to open, run laggier, more stutters, game with lower fps, and a whole lot of stuttering in...
  10. Computer slow then fast then slow again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer slow then fast then slow again?: Recently my computer has been running insufferably slow for a few days (taking a minute to load programs and even webpages) and yesterday all of a sudden, its really fast (the minute became literally a second). This morning when I used it for the first time, its noticeably...