Windows 10: PC is getting slower and windows problems

Discus and support PC is getting slower and windows problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Pc suddently started to get slower and slower and i dont know why also i have problems with installing windows updates because if i try to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G3HsT, May 5, 2021.

1. G3HsT Win User

PC is getting slower and windows problems

My Pc suddently started to get slower and slower and i dont know why also i have problems with installing windows updates because if i try to download them i get a problemcode. And when i play a game it suddently freezes for 1 or 2 seconds and sometimes even longer and so onPC SPECS CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 2700X EIGHT CORE PROCESOR /Cooler AMD Wraith Prism MAINBOARD: ASUS STRIX ROG b450-f GAMING RAMM : 2x 8gb Gskill TridentZ 3200MHZGPU AMD RADEON Rx 580 OC ASUS2x 2TB Seagate Baracuda HDD7x Case Fans

:)

G3HsT, May 5, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 5, 2021
  3. Performance of pc get slower

I have instal the window 10 on my pc then after my pc get slower as my pc is of 1gb ram then tell please what should I do

DevenderKumar1, May 5, 2021
  4. PC is getting slower and windows problems

Windows 10 Getting slower and slower?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the Windows 10 performance, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Step 1: Run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the
      Search box and hit Enter.
    • Select “System Maintenance” from the
      Troubleshooter window.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Please try to run the Windows Defender to check for the virus on your device.

Refer to: Security & privacy

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 5, 2021
Thema:

PC is getting slower and windows problems

1. PC is getting slower and windows problems - Similar Threads - getting slower problems

2. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Started being slower startup slower than usual: Hello, Today i started my PC and i noticed my PC is taking time to start longer than usual, It starts up with a Lenovo logo, that's normal, but the logo should be there max 1 second, now its 30 seconds, when I get to screen where I log in everything works normal, I noticed...
  3. My computer is getting slower

My computer is getting slower: My PC has been acting up for the past months and it's been bugging around with errors. Thankfully I got them resolved but my pc is getting slower and slower by the day even though I don't do anything much with it. I've played Minecraft on it for 7-8 months but it's being...
  4. Windows getting slower

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows getting slower: My windows is getting slower after recent windows update. I think it might be because of update: KB5000802 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-getting-slower/62659760-ccd9-47d0-b854-a1a0dc10e1f9
  5. Why my PC is getting slower after some time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my PC is getting slower after some time?: Hello, this is my first time posting this kind of question, but I don't really know where to go next with my problem. In summary - after a restart my PC works pretty fast and everything is fine, but after less then 24 hours it feels slow and laggy. I use my computer for...
  6. Slower PC: Possible SSD or HDD problem

Slower PC: Possible SSD or HDD problem: Two weeks ago more or less i started noticing that PC was slower, while playing games, which is mostly what i do since its a gaming setup. I started to get slower, laggy and sometimes freezes. To a point where it completely freezed windows functions, the bar wasnt working and...
  7. Performance of pc get slower

Performance of pc get slower: I have instal the window 10 on my pc then after my pc get slower as my pc is of 1gb ram then tell please what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-of-pc-get-slower/ec9d7ed0-f8ef-4516-b19f-cfc9dedc8987
  8. Windows getting too much slower

Windows getting too much slower: Hello, Last week I updated to windows10 OS to version 1803. Since that day my windows getting too much slow. For startup it takes about 6min an average. After starting it causes the problem of 100% disk usage. I have reset my laptop from seetings menu. But still I am...
  9. Boot time is getting slower and slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot time is getting slower and slower: I built my latest PC and upgraded the Windows 10 Home 32 bit to 64 bit back in December. I have 32GB RAM and have an I7 processor. My boot times continue to get slower and slower the past several months. I have googled solutions and tried many including booting into safe (no...
  10. Is Windows 10 get?ting slower and lazier

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is Windows 10 get?ting slower and lazier: When I first installed Windows 10 I really liked it....but recently, my computer seems to be running much slower and at times freezes up for 30 or 40 seconds. Boot up and shut down seem to take forever, but when I want to go to sleep....it is instant. Anybody have any...