Windows 10: Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc

Discus and support Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my issue is i cant reset my pc. task manager gives me an error amd gives me an error and i cant open things in admin even tho im admin on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LandenIshimototo, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc

my issue is i cant reset my pc. task manager gives me an error amd gives me an error and i cant open things in admin even tho im admin on my computer and i have no other account on my pc, can anyone help me with this?

:)

LandenIshimototo, Jun 18, 2021
  2. John Zab Win User

Resetting my PC doesn't work

HI Benjamin,

To further isolate the issue regarding with resetting your PC, kindly give us details on the following:

• Which steps have you tried already?
    • Was there a specific error message?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Reset This PC doesn't give any errors but doesn't reset the PC

Hi,

To reset you device, follow the steps below:

• Shut down the tablet.
    • Press and hold power button and volume up button until the boot menu is loaded.
    • Select HDD recovery.
    • Tap Yes.
    • Select troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset your PC.
    • Follow the instruction on the screen to finish the procedure.
    Let us know how it goes

Reymichael Ros, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc

1. Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc - Similar Threads - giving errors cant

2. cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant reset my pc: I am having an issue with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and I have tried everything it seems to resolve this issue. This is a new PC build and the BSOD error is getting out of hand, it is literally uninstalling programs after it pops up. I have now resorted to a fresh install of...
  3. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Reset PC: No matter what i try my pc gives me a error saying it cannot reset pc. I've tried every "Fix" under the moon but the problem persists. Is there any way to brute force reset my pc?...
  4. cant reset pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant reset pc: cant reset pc win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/c3d469fb-540e-470a-81f9-bda97e8c0dfa
  5. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Reset PC: Hello Today i wanted to reset my PC and when i went to reset this message came [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/99b6f1eb-3462-496b-a5b3-0341b13060fc
  6. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Reset PC: So I've been trying to reset my PC completely and the first time i tried i was brought to the message "there was a problem resetting your PC and no changes were made." After I saw this, I went to troubleshoot. I tried a lot of things such as SFC etc, and every time i try to...
  7. Cant Factory Reset PC

Cant Factory Reset PC: whenever i try to factory reset my PC it gets to 35% then stops giving me a blue menu with a bunch of options i press continue, I then sign back into my account then a blue square pops up saying that no changes were made. Please help if possible my pc runs so slow and i just...
  8. cant reset my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant reset my PC: I am going to sell my old PC and i was just going to reset it and when im trying to reset it the only things that pops up is no changes where made blablabla. And i have tried nearly everthing but nothing works does somebody know what the issue is. submitted by...
  9. Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?: I want to give my desktop PC to my Son. I don't want to do a complete reset because it is all updated and set up for gaming with software and drivers for Graphics card etc. I'm also including second hard drive for him to use as storage for games/programs ( It is clean) and a...
  10. Cant Reset PC

Cant Reset PC: Whenever I try and reset my PC it says an error has occurred and just puts me back ive tried most everything i can find on it and dont know what else i can do?...