Windows 10: PC is having lots of Problems while starting

Discus and support PC is having lots of Problems while starting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC is facing lots of problems while starting. It shows different errors like: Error Loading Operating System Could not boot from Hard disk And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IshaanSaha, Sep 13, 2020.

1. PC is having lots of Problems while starting

My PC is facing lots of problems while starting. It shows different errors like:

• Error Loading Operating System
    • Could not boot from Hard disk

And multiple errors like this.

:)

IshaanSaha, Sep 13, 2020
  2. wilhelm45 Win User

Having periodic PC startup problems

Was not able to reply sooner because my periodic problem decided not to appear for a while. I tried your suggestion of holding down the power button 4-5 seconds and it worked. Problem is that this method did not cure my original problem, of course, but it did lessen the steps I have to take to get the computer to work properly. I am still hoping someone will have a solution other than wiping it clean then starting over again.

wilhelm45, Sep 13, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 13, 2020
  4. PC is having lots of Problems while starting

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

PC is having lots of Problems while starting

1. PC is having lots of Problems while starting - Similar Threads - having lots Problems

2. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  3. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  4. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  5. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  6. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lots of problem after PC restart

Lots of problem after PC restart: Hi. Recently I have been having issues with the spacebar on my keyboard, so I restarted my computer hoping it would be fixed. I have restarted before with no problems, but this time, a myriad of problems appeared. Internet connection is non-existent. It wasn’t even in the...
  8. I have this problem in a lot of programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this problem in a lot of programs: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kyesito [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh063j/i_have_this_problem_in_a_lot_of_programs/
  9. Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games

Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games: My laptop is only 4 months old. Recently I have been experiencing alot of BSOD while playing Apex Legends a video game Here is my crash dump files and msinfo: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BJ6aztLTHwhFVtlucPPlL0BDFjHJqsTr?usp=sharing The BSOD occurs within 1min...
  10. Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games: My laptop is only 4 months old. Recently I have been experiencing alot of BSOD while playing Apex Legends a video game Here is my crash dump files and msinfo: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s5uivwq0ryxt049/AABrh-PgAZHiI-7Gs_2rBd8ra?dl=0 The BSOD occurs within 1min to 30min of...