Windows 10: PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP

Discus and support PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to a printer on the same network as me. Windows can't see it, and when I look at its IP address in my browser it shows up as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustinLanam, Sep 12, 2019.

1. PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP

I am trying to connect to a printer on the same network as me. Windows can't see it, and when I look at its IP address in my browser it shows up as blocked. Doing a ping in command prompt shows total packet loss. I've disabled my firewall and antivirus and gotten the same results. I've restarted everything (printer, router and modem, PC) and gotten the same results. Went to Windows Help and the guy tried to direct me to his higher ups with a broken link so I'm here looking for asnwers/a working link to a Windows Advocate(?). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

:)

JustinLanam, Sep 12, 2019
  2. puertas12 Win User

List devices and printers connected to the LAN with their IPs

I would like to list the IPs of the devices and printers connected to the Local Area Network. Does anyone know how to do it?

puertas12, Sep 12, 2019
  3. chauktv Win User
    share printer connected other PC on LAN

My office LAN is p-p LAN, every time i want to use the printer connected other PC on LAN, i must enter credentials to connect, how to disable it? Both 2 PCs are Winows 10 Pro, turned off password protected sharing and turned on file and printer sharing.
    I greatly appreciate everyone kindly help. Thanks

chauktv, Sep 12, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP

1. PC is having trouble connecting to printer on blocked LAN IP - Similar Threads - having trouble connecting

2. Printer will not connect over LAN, even putting in IP address

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer will not connect over LAN, even putting in IP address: Hello all! I've just bought a new Canon TR8520 printer, but my Windows laptop refuses to recognize it even though they're both connected to the same network. I've even tried setting it up using its IP addresses both in the Canon setup utility and in the Windows "Add a...
  3. LAN doesn't have a valid IP address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN doesn't have a valid IP address: Good afternoon. I'm confused. Just 2 weeks ago my computer was working. Last week I went to log in and this is my error message: "Local area Connection" doesnt have a valid IP configuration. Investigate router or broadband modem issues. Reset the "Local Area Connection"...
  4. Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop: how do I connect my printer to my laptop for wireless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-connecting-my-printer-to-my-laptop/41e12086-f6a3-41a4-aaef-aaafa4de2ecf
  5. USB modem block LAN connections

USB modem block LAN connections: Hi. I have a server machine whose IP address is 10.202.2.30/27 and clients connecting to the server from networks 10.202.2.1/27 and 10.202.0.1/24. Everything was fine until I plugged a USB modem to the server. When it is connected to the internet, clients in 10.202.0.1/24...
  6. having trouble while connecting printer to wifi

having trouble while connecting printer to wifi: i am facing a trouble how to connect canon mg2922 printer to wifi in windows 7.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-while-connecting-printer-to-wifi/386dc4e7-d800-42f4-9bb3-bf0c0d31e254
  7. List devices and printers connected to the LAN with their IPs

List devices and printers connected to the LAN with their IPs: I would like to list the IPs of the devices and printers connected to the Local Area Network. Does anyone know how to do it? 132430
  8. share printer connected other PC on LAN

share printer connected other PC on LAN: My office LAN is p-p LAN, every time i want to use the printer connected other PC on LAN, i must enter credentials to connect, how to disable it? Both 2 PCs are Winows 10 Pro, turned off password protected sharing and turned on file and printer sharing. I greatly appreciate...
  9. Having trouble deleting printer

Having trouble deleting printer: I have had a Canon Pixma MX850 for several years and it has been a workhorse. Recently I purchased a Canon Pixma MX492 for the added wifi capability. Under no circumstances am I able to remove the MX850 from the Printers and Devices menu. I have been on the phone with...
  10. Connection Troubles with LAN Router

Connection Troubles with LAN Router: This maybe a longer experiment. There are only 11 channels, try them till you find the best.