Windows 10: Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

Discus and support Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After trying to boot safe mode my pc doesn't show anything on my monitor and after I turned it off it turns back on again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by brandonaguilera, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

After trying to boot safe mode my pc doesn't show anything on my monitor and after I turned it off it turns back on again.

:)

brandonaguilera, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 22, 2019
  3. djoatmeal Win User
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

1. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode - Similar Threads - loop trying boot

2. PC Stuck trying to boot into Safe Mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck trying to boot into Safe Mode.: I changed the my PC to boot into safe mode, using MSCONFIG. now my pc is trying to boot into safe mode, but it can't i think. It's trying to but unable and now it is stuck on the motherboard MSI screen. It seems to me that my pc doesn't have a safe mode nor advanced startup....
  3. PC Stuck trying to boot into Safe Mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck trying to boot into Safe Mode.: I changed the my PC to boot into safe mode, using MSCONFIG. now my pc is trying to boot into safe mode, but it can't i think. It's trying to but unable and now it is stuck on the motherboard MSI screen. It seems to me that my pc doesn't have a safe mode nor advanced startup....
  4. No means of booting up into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No means of booting up into safe mode: I tried to restore a previous version of Windows 10 but have become stuck in a loop where it crashes with the error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys, restarts and the same happens again.I have been unable to boot up in safe mode - I have tried booting up with F8, booting up...
  5. No means of booting up into safe mode

No means of booting up into safe mode: I tried to restore a previous version of Windows 10 but have become stuck in a loop where it crashes with the error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys, restarts and the same happens again.I have been unable to boot up in safe mode - I have tried booting up with F8, booting up...
  6. Pc crashes after trying to wake up from safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes after trying to wake up from safe mode: My laptop crashes after trying to wake up from safe mode. Sometimes it gives a error saying my pc will restart in 1 minute. I have not updated any drivers nor anything like that, the most recent thing I did was increase my virtual memory and clean up space. I’ve tried to...
  7. Pc crashes after trying to wake up from safe mode

Pc crashes after trying to wake up from safe mode: My laptop crashes after trying to wake up from safe mode. Sometimes it gives a error saying my pc will restart in 1 minute. I have not updated any drivers nor anything like that, the most recent thing I did was increase my virtual memory and clean up space. I’ve tried to...
  8. STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STUCK IN SAFE MODE BOOT UP.: Hello guys. So i need help last night i booted up my laptop into safe mode to hopefully resolve my Bluetooth problems but now i have more big problem. you see my 4 digit pin dont work anymore and i tried googling for answer and i read that i need to go to command prompt in...
  9. No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig: I recently tried to restart my pcninto safe mode in order to run some diagnostics. I entered safemode through msconfig. After booting this way, my monitor has completely stopped recieving signal. Ive tried plugging it into other ports and even used other monitors with no...
  10. Booting up in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Booting up in safe mode: Not sure if F 5 or F 8 works anymore I can't get the system to boot up in safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-up-in-safe-mode/17b87b6c-1dd6-451d-83c6-883be459f360