Windows 10: Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

Discus and support Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After trying to boot safe mode my pc doesn't show anything on my monitor and after I turned it off it turns back on again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by brandonaguilera, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

After trying to boot safe mode my pc doesn't show anything on my monitor and after I turned it off it turns back on again.

:)

brandonaguilera, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 22, 2019
  3. djoatmeal Win User
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

1. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode - Similar Threads - loop trying boot

2. Trying to restart in safe mode Win10. after choosing safe mode asks for password, but none...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to restart in safe mode Win10. after choosing safe mode asks for password, but none...: Trying to restart in safe mode Win10. Went through all the steps and after choosing safe mode asks for password, but none of my passwords work. I am the administrator. What password are they asking for? The name is correct above the password window. I am signed in to my MS...
  3. Boot Up - Safe vs normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot Up - Safe vs normal mode: My PC always Boots up into 'SAFE mode'. How do I Boot up in normal mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-up-safe-vs-normal-mode/5aa99c05-5456-4fe6-a38c-6765b8046b9c
  4. Tried to start PC in Safe Mode but the password is not accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tried to start PC in Safe Mode but the password is not accepted: I have problems with internet connection and decided to start my PC in Safe Mode. Unfortunately it didn’t recognize the password which I am sure to remember and have been using for a long time....
  5. Safe mode boot hell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Safe mode boot hell: hi.. i followed one of the suggestions to enable boot mode. that was to use msconfig and set the boot mode option. i just had it on minimal boot settings, what my problem is that when the boot mode comes up, it prompts me for a password for the MS account. i Enter the...
  6. Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails: About a week ago update keep saying an update failed due to lack of drive space so I fixed the issue. After that the update went through but keep failing and the pc would boot and remove the update. The pc was working normally otherwise. I have been extremely busy with work...
  7. Win 10 rollback faillure BSOD boot loop but boots in safe mode win7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 rollback faillure BSOD boot loop but boots in safe mode win7?: I tried rolling back from windows 10 to 7. Won't boot, get BSOD trying to boot win 10 but can boot in safe mode win 7! My MS License from win 7 shows unactivated after rollback. Have tried Everything! 1. Won't let me restore prev pt in Safe mode/ not there. 2....
  8. Monitor not working after booting in safe mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor not working after booting in safe mode: Hello, My pc was working perfectly fine, i disabled nvidia graphics to install new ones. i switched to safe mode by msconfig menu. now when i turn on my pc, everything runs except the monitor. so I'm stuck with a working pc,however, i dont get display. can't get out of...
  9. Shortcut to boot safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut to boot safe mode: How can I make a desktop shortcut to reboot in safe mode? 85532
  10. PC will only boot into Safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC will only boot into Safe mode: Hello, My PC has been stable for several months, since I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. On Friday something changed (not triggered by any user action) and the PC is now no longer able to boot successfully. The boot cycle now goes BIOS->Blue Windows logo with spinning...