Windows 10: PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it

Discus and support PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After turning on my PC, it asked for my password, but I didn't remember it so I deleted all personal info so that I could sell it, and now it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OscarLara5, Aug 1, 2020.

1. PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it

After turning on my PC, it asked for my password, but I didn't remember it so I deleted all personal info so that I could sell it, and now it just keeps restarting over and over again that it doesnt let me do anything, I pushed all buttons, but nothing

The Stop Code that im seeing is 0xc000021a

Thank You

:)

OscarLara5, Aug 1, 2020

2. Delete my account from PC to sell

Per your instructions:

There is not an option to delete the account... I am the administrator and the only person who ever uses my pc...

becca57516, Aug 1, 2020
  3. NiravD Win User
    Deleting all personal info (want to sell the laptop)

Hi,

How can I delete all the personal info stored on laptop? Including deleting all data which got synced, data on cloud (if any), passwords, etc.

Only knowledge I have is to delete all browsing history, passwords from browsers... but what about the info which Windows 10 and apps are accessing and storing.

I would be grateful if anyone can provide a checklist to clean the laptop.

Thanks!

NiravD, Aug 1, 2020
  4. PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it

Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it

1. PC is in a rebooting loop after deleting personal info to sell it - Similar Threads - rebooting loop deleting

2. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  3. how to delete a post mistakenly with personal info on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete a post mistakenly with personal info on it: Hi I put a picture on a post that exposes and email address of friend, since i am not getting any more replies for my post I want to delete it, how can i delete a thread on here? Thanks...
  4. PC boot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that the PC boot logo spun for a few minutes, froze and then rebooted and did the same thing and you don't want to get out of that boot cycle.Any help would be appreciated....
  5. PC boot loop after reboot

PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. PC boot loop after reboot

PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. removing personal info by deleting myself as user........

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    removing personal info by deleting myself as user........: ok so i'm seliing my laptop and want all my personal files off of it. i followed the steps for creating another user account so i could go in and delete myself, and the option of "delete all of ________ files? comes up which im supposed to say yes. BUT...if i do this, will i...
  8. Microsoft employee selling my info.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft employee selling my info.: Yesterday i received technical help from Microsoft Support. Today I got a phone call from a man trying to sell me something, or maybe trying to hack my computer, and he said he got my name and phone number from the tech guy at Microsoft, implying that he also works at...
  9. Selling computer and need info removed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Selling computer and need info removed: Yes i am selling my gaming computer with windows 10 64 bit home and need to remove my login information completely so i can add a dummy account until they can add there information! How do i do that? 40603
  10. How to delete "personal info" from Live Tiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete "personal info" from Live Tiles?: In Windows 8.1 there was an option to delete personal info from live tiles, this was also possible on previous Windows 10 builds but I can't find it. This was useful for when inevitably something breaks on the start screen and we could 'refresh' all the tiles. My Mail App...