Windows 10: PC is lagging when I play 4K video

Discus and support PC is lagging when I play 4K video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’d like to play a 4k video on my PC but it is lagging. Although when I play a HD video it works fine. I think that this problem appeared after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michelle Martln, Dec 7, 2018.

1. PC is lagging when I play 4K video

I’d like to play a 4k video on my PC but it is lagging. Although when I play a HD video it works fine. I think that this problem appeared after the last update. Before that date when I updated my PC it had been working fine with 4k videos.

:)

Michelle Martln, Dec 7, 2018

2. video lag on 4k

can some one help me with this problem so i want to play a 4k video on my computer but is lagging and when i play a hd video it works fine this problem start wen i update my computer because it used to work fine with 4k videos please someone help me with
    this problem

aouruspc12, Dec 7, 2018
  3. When playing downloaded videos on laptop, it lags.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the videos are playing with lag in every player. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • From where did you update the display adapter?
    • Did you check playing in Windows media player?
    • Which file format are you trying to play?
    • Is the issue specific to the Video or all the videos?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 7, 2018
  4. PC is lagging when I play 4K video

Play 4K Video on Xbox One connected to 1080P TV

I've been taking 4K video on my Lumia 950. How can I play it wirelessly on an Xbox One connected to a 1080p TV? I used to be able to use the Play To app to do it with 1080p videos on my Lumia 1020. Is it the Xbox or the TV choking on the 4K?

Carlo A. Mendoza, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

PC is lagging when I play 4K video

1. PC is lagging when I play 4K video - Similar Threads - lagging play video

2. video play lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video play lag: If I play a video on YouTube or VLC or something else, when the scene skips it looks like it lags. My question here is why? is there a problem with my ssd or gpu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-play-lag/82baf34b-5125-4d6e-8084-1bef3ef12c38
  3. video play lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video play lag: If I play a video on YouTube or VLC or something else, when the scene skips it looks like it lags. My question here is why? is there a problem with my ssd or gpu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-play-lag/82baf34b-5125-4d6e-8084-1bef3ef12c38
  4. System lags when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System lags when playing video games.: Whenever I run a game on my computer, and when I tab out of the game, my system becomes very laggy and slow. I have especially noticed this with programs such as Google Chrome and Discord. I first thought it was a problem with overheating, so I reapplied the thermal paste,...
  5. Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video: So ever since I’ve updated to windows 10 I have a very weird bug.Sometimes games i have noticed this in dota2 and csgo will start to horrendously lag, my fps counter will still state something upwards of 30-60 and fluctuate heavily though it is usually higher and somewhat...
  6. Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video

Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video: So ever since I’ve updated to windows 10 I have a very weird bug.Sometimes games i have noticed this in dota2 and csgo will start to horrendously lag, my fps counter will still state something upwards of 30-60 and fluctuate heavily though it is usually higher and somewhat...
  7. Windows 10: Lags when not playing a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. H265 videos lagging when played on Edge

H265 videos lagging when played on Edge: I installed HEVC Video Extensions and I am able to play h265 in "Windows Player", "Movies and TV" player and VLC without a problem. But when the video is played on Edge Version 88.0.705.74 I simply drag the file to edge and it creates a tab playing the video it is lagging....
  9. video lag on 4k

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video lag on 4k: can some one help me with this problem so i want to play a 4k video on my computer but is lagging and when i play a hd video it works fine this problem start wen i update my computer because it used to work fine with 4k videos please someone help me with this problem...
  10. Videos lag or freeze when playing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Videos lag or freeze when playing: About 4 years ago I upgraded my Dell desktop from Windows 7 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit. I've noticed that there is a lag or freezing of screens including video where the spinning donut goes around and around. I don't have the same issue on my phone with the videos so it has...