Windows 10: PC is legit but not activated

Discus and support PC is legit but not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alysoruther, Sep 17, 2022.

1. PC is legit but not activated

I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help.

:)

alysoruther, Sep 17, 2022
  2. jgy2001 Win User

Is this activation key legit?

{removed}

found this site selling Windows 10 Professional Activation Key for $39.99.

Is this legit?

jgy2001, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Superfly Win User
    My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Sep 17, 2022
  4. PC is legit but not activated

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

PC is legit but not activated

1. PC is legit but not activated - Similar Threads - legit activated

2. PC is legit but not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....
  3. PC is legit but not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....
  4. I just received an email that looks legit about Microsoft Defender and they are charging me...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just received an email that looks legit about Microsoft Defender and they are charging me...: I just received an email from Microsoft Defender that looks legit and says they are going to charge me $350.00 for a years subscription to Defender if I don't call them within 2 days to cancel....
  5. Urgent!! Is this a legit microsoft number for malware and virus threat? 800-642-7676

Urgent!! Is this a legit microsoft number for malware and virus threat? 800-642-7676: I got an alarm sounding saying my computer was under threat of malware and that it was locked up, not to exit the alarm screen and to call microsoft to unlock my computer and remove threat. The number to call is 800-642-7676. Is this legit microsoft number or is this a...
  6. Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit?: A sealed box of Win 10 Pro is offered for sale on an online marketplace by a person with good reputation. There is little doubt that the box contains a legitimate copy of Win 10 Pro, and that the box is factory sealed.If I purchase that copy, do I obtain the license to use...
  7. Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?: So, I have installed an MS Office 2016 from torrent site on my genuine Windows 10 activated pc. The MS Office 2016 comes with a KMS Pico software. Now, to activate the Office 2016 I need to run the KMS Pico. My question is, as my OS is a legit and activated one, will it be...
  8. Is this OEM activation legit? I bought it from a sellix.io store, seems legit but want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this OEM activation legit? I bought it from a sellix.io store, seems legit but want to...: here is the link to a photo of the windows script host: https://ibb.co/DCzHdLS could someone please tell out of all this information what really matters? I know that it says OEM but how can you tell if it's MSDN or not?...
  9. "STARTMENUEXPERIENCEHOST" in Activity History. Legit?

"STARTMENUEXPERIENCEHOST" in Activity History. Legit?: [ATTACH] I found this under the Microsoft site's "activity history," tab, and appears to have been running almost every time I've turned my PC on for at least two months. Why is it unknown? Is this a legitimate Windows 10 process, or some kind of keylogger or rootkit...
  10. Legit Windows 10 in VirtualBox on Ubuntu - Activate?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Legit Windows 10 in VirtualBox on Ubuntu - Activate?: Hello folks! I am dual-booting Windows 10 and Ubuntu, and consequently have a properly activated Windows 10 installed on my PC. Now, I'm working from home and my company requires that I keep this time-tracking app running while I work. It's a Windows app, but I work in...