Windows 10: PC is legit but not activated

Discus and support PC is legit but not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alysoruther, Sep 17, 2022.

1. PC is legit but not activated

I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help.

:)

alysoruther, Sep 17, 2022
  2. jgy2001 Win User

Is this activation key legit?

{removed}

found this site selling Windows 10 Professional Activation Key for $39.99.

Is this legit?

jgy2001, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Superfly Win User
    My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Sep 17, 2022
  4. PC is legit but not activated

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

PC is legit but not activated

1. PC is legit but not activated - Similar Threads - legit activated

2. possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7: Hi there,I am interested in installing a clean install of a legitimate copy of window 7 which will be sandboxed for all the security nightmares. I have some very old discontinued apps I rarely need to accessIs it possible to still activate the software?...
  3. possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7: Hi there,I am interested in installing a clean install of a legitimate copy of window 7 which will be sandboxed for all the security nightmares. I have some very old discontinued apps I rarely need to accessIs it possible to still activate the software?...
  4. Cheap Activation Keys Legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cheap Activation Keys Legit?: I lot of big YouTubers and many popular sites are selling cheap activation keys. Are those really legit? I also saw a site name MSCDKEYS, they also selling those and saying those are legit keys. Is it okay to buy from them? Mind that I really wanna save money and Microsoft's...
  5. Cheap Activation Keys Legit?

Cheap Activation Keys Legit?: I lot of big YouTubers and many popular sites are selling cheap activation keys. Are those really legit? I also saw a site name MSCDKEYS, they also selling those and saying those are legit keys. Is it okay to buy from them? Mind that I really wanna save money and Microsoft's...
  6. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Digital License Activation key legit ?: I found on the web there were lots of web sites selling these keys for under 20$ even 2$. But in Microsoft store it's over 100$.Are those keys really legitimate ?...
  7. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

Is Digital License Activation key legit ?: I found on the web there were lots of web sites selling these keys for under 20$ even 2$. But in Microsoft store it's over 100$.Are those keys really legitimate ?...
  8. Is Digital License Activation key legit ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. PC is legit but not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....
  10. PC is legit but not activated

PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....