Windows 10: PC is not compatible

Discus and support PC is not compatible in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have enabled Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 but the update tab in Windows Update says my computer is not compatible. Any ideas ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dean1965, May 24, 2022.

1. Dean1965 Win User

PC is not compatible

I have enabled Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 but the update tab in Windows Update says my computer is not compatible. Any ideas ?

:)

Dean1965, May 24, 2022
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, May 24, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 24, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

PC is not compatible

Which BIOS files are compatible with my PowerColor 7970?

that's a great suggestion. i will check if i can add that.

if you go to dev.techpowerup.com, the bios database there has a compatible bios button that might help you search

W1zzard, May 24, 2022
Thema:

PC is not compatible

1. PC is not compatible - Similar Threads - compatible

2. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  3. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  4. Compatibility mode removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  5. Compatibility mode removed

Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  6. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  7. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  8. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  10. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....