Windows 10: PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE

Discus and support PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have downloaded a Etisalat Digital Certificate on my PC. My PC is Windows 10 but there is one error message appearing while i download.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Saif Rawal, Jul 13, 2020.

1. PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE

Hello,

I have downloaded a Etisalat Digital Certificate on my PC. My PC is Windows 10 but there is one error message appearing while i download.

This App is been blocked for your protection

An administrator has been blocked you for running this App. Contact the administrator.

mmc.exe.

Publisher: unknown

File Origin: Hard drive on this computer.

Please help me in this as I am stuck n middle of my work.

Please share the steps to how can i download or Change my PC settings.

Thank You

:)

Saif Rawal, Jul 13, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Expired Certificate

Hi,

We understand that you're having an issue with an expired certificate on your Windows 10 PC.

In line with this, have you tried contacting your device manufacturer for an update about the next steps you need to do after the procedure they did on your PC?

To make sure that your PC is secured, kindly run your antivirus software as well as the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter. The
    System Maintenance
    troubleshooter will find and clean up unused files and shortcuts, and perform maintenance tasks. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

We also suggest that you perform a Disk Cleanup in Windows 10 to delete temporary
    files.

Let us know the result after following the steps above.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE

Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE

1. PC IS NOT DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADING CERTIFICATE

2. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  3. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  4. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...: Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow someone to hack my computer? Will it allow someone to monitor my activities on Browser? My employer wanted me to install an SSL certificate. I downloaded the certificate on my computer,...
  5. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...: Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow someone to hack my computer? Will it allow someone to monitor my activities on Browser? My employer wanted me to install an SSL certificate. I downloaded the certificate on my computer,...
  6. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. .Net Framework v4.8 downloads are signed with expired certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework v4.8 downloads are signed with expired certificates: While trying to install .Net Framework 4.8 on a Windows 7 computer I get this message:The reason I can see is the the available installers have an expired digital signature certificate and wont allow to be installed.Certificate expired december 2 - 2021.I require the offline...
  8. .Net Framework v4.8 downloads are signed with expired certificates

.Net Framework v4.8 downloads are signed with expired certificates: While trying to install .Net Framework 4.8 on a Windows 7 computer I get this message:The reason I can see is the the available installers have an expired digital signature certificate and wont allow to be installed.Certificate expired december 2 - 2021.I require the offline...
  9. New 7 Pro 64 installation can't download: site certificates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New 7 Pro 64 installation can't download: site certificates?: Today, I took out an old two-disk laptop that's been in a drawer since it stopped working about 7 years ago, installed an old SSD where I had long ago removed its main disk, whipped out one of my original Pro 64 SP1 installation CDs, and successfully installed the OS. It even...
  10. Not able to download my certificate

Not able to download my certificate: I am not able to download AZ-900 certification. I am getting error as:Not able to access your certification probile.Contact supoort..then ... 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is...