Windows 10: pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

Discus and support pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc is not resetting. It is saying this can't be reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bradley5, Apr 6, 2021.

1. bradley5 Win User

pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

My pc is not resetting. It is saying this can't be reset

:)

bradley5, Apr 6, 2021

2. Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes

Hi,

Let me make some things clear first:

- I don't have a USB drive

- I don't have a external drive

- I have an ASUS UX360CA laptop

- I got Windows 10 installed

Ok, so lately I've been trying to reset my PC (Reset anything > Just my files)

but the reset goes on to about 34% and then it quickly switches to Undoing...

then appears a windows 10 blue screen that says:

Reset this PC

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

exactly that, no buttons, no details nothing just exit and sort of that thing that leads you back.

Now I read a lot of sites and that and I've been messing with command prompt, their

solutions never worked and the plan B always had USB drive or that sort of thing.

So I want to ask, what should I doto make sure I can reset my PC?

Thanks

Edit: I also got no DVD slot on the computer that I am resetting

+ I don't have a usb cable.

TomasNguyen, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Stuck on undoing changes after windows reset

Hi,

My pc is stuck on "undoing Changes"

after trying to reset it. It was completed about 45% and after that it started showing me this message "undoing Changes" and is stuck on it for more than half hour. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Ibrar Ahmed, Apr 6, 2021
  4. pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

reset this pc

I perform a reset and i want to undo it, I want to go back before the reset

ryan redfield, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

1. pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes - Similar Threads - resetting saying undoing

2. reset pc undoing changes, no explanations on yt or other forums

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset pc undoing changes, no explanations on yt or other forums: when attempting to reset my pc, it reaches 99, then starts undoing changes. Now when logging in, it says user sign invalid or something of the sort, every now and then saying profsvc invalid. when logging in with safe mode, after a while just signs in with a white screen and...
  3. reset pc undoing changes, no explanations on yt or other forums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reset pc undoing changes, no explanations on yt or other forums: when attempting to reset my pc, it reaches 99, then starts undoing changes. Now when logging in, it says user sign invalid or something of the sort, every now and then saying profsvc invalid. when logging in with safe mode, after a while just signs in with a white screen and...
  4. undoing changes when resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undoing changes when resetting my pc: when resetting my pc, it says undoing changes when it almost done, how do i fix it? i cant even go back to my profile to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-when-resetting-my-pc/cb44dfa1-ed81-43f4-8224-3f0c6d93f823
  5. undoing changes when resetting my pc

undoing changes when resetting my pc: when resetting my pc, it says undoing changes when it almost done, how do i fix it? i cant even go back to my profile to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-when-resetting-my-pc/cb44dfa1-ed81-43f4-8224-3f0c6d93f823
  6. undoing changes when resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I tried to reset PC but it says undoing changes and again restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to reset PC but it says undoing changes and again restarts.: Laptop is not starting. It says your pc ran into some problem need to restart. It's stopcode is critical service failed. A give me solution for these B I tried to reset my laptop but starts and says undoing changes and restarts. Pls give me solution for this....
  8. I tried to reset PC but it says undoing changes and again restarts.

I tried to reset PC but it says undoing changes and again restarts.: Laptop is not starting. It says your pc ran into some problem need to restart. It's stopcode is critical service failed. A give me solution for these B I tried to reset my laptop but starts and says undoing changes and restarts. Pls give me solution for this....
  9. "couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "couldn't factory reset undoing changes": I can't facotry reset and I cant reinstall windows because I do not have an USB or cd or an DVD please help me submitted by /u/Username1a1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2uz3e/couldnt_factory_reset_undoing_changes/
  10. Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes: Hi, Let me make some things clear first: - I don't have a USB drive - I don't have a external drive - I have an ASUS UX360CA laptop - I got Windows 10 installed Ok, so lately I've been trying to reset my PC (Reset anything > Just my files) but the reset goes on to...