Windows 10: pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

Discus and support pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My pc is not resetting. It is saying this can't be reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bradley5, Apr 6, 2021 at 8:47 AM.

1. bradley5 Win User

pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

My pc is not resetting. It is saying this can't be reset

:)

2. Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes

Hi,

Let me make some things clear first:

- I don't have a USB drive

- I don't have a external drive

- I have an ASUS UX360CA laptop

- I got Windows 10 installed

Ok, so lately I've been trying to reset my PC (Reset anything > Just my files)

but the reset goes on to about 34% and then it quickly switches to Undoing...

then appears a windows 10 blue screen that says:

Reset this PC

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

exactly that, no buttons, no details nothing just exit and sort of that thing that leads you back.

Now I read a lot of sites and that and I've been messing with command prompt, their

solutions never worked and the plan B always had USB drive or that sort of thing.

So I want to ask, what should I doto make sure I can reset my PC?

Thanks

Edit: I also got no DVD slot on the computer that I am resetting

+ I don't have a usb cable.

TomasNguyen, Apr 6, 2021 at 8:51 AM
  3. Stuck on undoing changes after windows reset

Hi,

My pc is stuck on "undoing Changes"

after trying to reset it. It was completed about 45% and after that it started showing me this message "undoing Changes" and is stuck on it for more than half hour. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Ibrar Ahmed, Apr 6, 2021 at 8:51 AM
  4. pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

reset this pc

I perform a reset and i want to undo it, I want to go back before the reset

ryan redfield, Apr 6, 2021 at 8:51 AM
Thema:

pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes

1. pc is not resetting, it is saying undoing changes - Similar Threads - resetting saying undoing

2. Undoing changes made to your pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your pc: So no clue my pc was update it just chose to update and without knowing I wanted to move location unplugged and now this is happening. I can't figure out how to boot in advance or safe. Powering off 3 time no work. I can go into bios but I don't have a another boot file/usb...
  3. Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?

Anyone way to undo "Reset this PC"?: I've resettled my PC while keeping my files but my programs that I wanted to keep have been deleted, and I foolishly forgot to make a backup is there any way to restore it to the way it was before? Thanks in advanced submitted by /u/throwaway2456215 [link] [comments]...
  4. Whenever I try to update, it says it failed, and they undo the changes.

Whenever I try to update, it says it failed, and they undo the changes.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jemmjl/whenever_i_try_to_update_it_says_it_failed_and/
  5. "couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

"couldn't factory reset undoing changes": I can't facotry reset and I cant reinstall windows because I do not have an USB or cd or an DVD please help me submitted by /u/Username1a1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2uz3e/couldnt_factory_reset_undoing_changes/
  6. Windows will not update, always says undoing changes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update, always says undoing changes.: For the past year my laptop keeps getting this error where windows refuses to update and the updates keep failing. I get the message Windows couldn't complete update, Undoing changes. My windows is on an SSD and the rest of my stuff is on my hard drive. This issue started...
  7. 1909 Update gets to 94% and then restarts and says "undoing changes done to your PC"

1909 Update gets to 94% and then restarts and says "undoing changes done to your PC": it then returns to the previous version and tells m to update again, this happens every time. I've tried all the other answers I can find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1909-update-gets-to-94-and-then-restarts-and-says/94ffa500-c9f1-43b4-af3a-cc2d4b603539
  8. Undoing changes made to your pc

Undoing changes made to your pc: Lately when I install updates, after I reboot my pc it says "Undoing changes made to your pc" then it uninstalls the updates. Windows then tells me to install the updates but the same thing happens. A few weeks ago I even tried to reinstall Windows to see if that helps, after...
  9. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes: I believe I'm trying to do an update on my windows surface. I'm stuck on a screen saying Undoing changes made to your computer? Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes/16c70c78-4d6d-466f-a449-bc4d66d18cb9
  10. Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes

Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes: Hi, Let me make some things clear first: - I don't have a USB drive - I don't have a external drive - I have an ASUS UX360CA laptop - I got Windows 10 installed Ok, so lately I've been trying to reset my PC (Reset anything > Just my files) but the reset goes on to...