Windows 10: PC is not working properly

Discus and support PC is not working properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VincentMalik, May 7, 2022.

1. PC is not working properly

Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there anything I can do?

:)

VincentMalik, May 7, 2022

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 7, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 7, 2022
  4. PC is not working properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 7, 2022
Thema:

PC is not working properly

1. PC is not working properly - Similar Threads - working properly

2. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  3. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  4. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing: wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-are-not-working-properlysometimes-its/1c5da381-0d7d-44cc-8f62-43cd209d4627
  5. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing: wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-are-not-working-properlysometimes-its/1c5da381-0d7d-44cc-8f62-43cd209d4627
  6. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Controller not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working properly: Hi i have an 8bitdo ultimate wired controller been using it for a year, suddenly now i have problem when i play games like fifa and nba the key mapping is changin and the button are changing to ps4 or numbers. I don't why this happened but when i click button a it became...
  8. Controller not working properly

Controller not working properly: Hi i have an 8bitdo ultimate wired controller been using it for a year, suddenly now i have problem when i play games like fifa and nba the key mapping is changin and the button are changing to ps4 or numbers. I don't why this happened but when i click button a it became...
  9. Controller not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Ethernet adapters on Windows 11 have stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet adapters on Windows 11 have stopped working properly: Very strange issue, on a relatively new desktop PC with built in gb ethernet adapter Intel motherboard and built in Wifi adapter, the network/internet connections speeds are drastically different, the ethernet is unuseable. GB internet and home network connections in home,...