Windows 10: PC is slow and keeps loading on screen

Discus and support PC is slow and keeps loading on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day everyone! I am experiencing issue during start up. It keeps loading on screen and no matter how many times I have restarted still the same.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BE1996, Feb 3, 2019.

1. BE1996 Win User

PC is slow and keeps loading on screen

Good day everyone!

I am experiencing issue during start up. It keeps loading on screen and no matter how many times I have restarted still the same. When I clicked advanced options like system restore, start up settings, system image all nothing works. How can I solve this?

Hope anyone would help. Thank you!

:)

BE1996, Feb 3, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 3, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 3, 2019
  4. PC is slow and keeps loading on screen

Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10

Hi,

We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

PC is slow and keeps loading on screen

1. PC is slow and keeps loading on screen - Similar Threads - slow keeps loading

2. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  6. PC acting slow and keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC acting slow and keeps blue screening: Custom PC i7-4790k no overclock 16gb ddr3 ram gtx 980 keep getting WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT errors and the pc remains frozen on the blue screen for hours. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuyPfbI9C07rpiAl85Zy0x-iJXUi?e=BS6kGO These are the minidump files...
  7. Slow loading on windows 10 "welcome screen"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading on windows 10 "welcome screen": I recently upgraded some components of my pc, including disk and mb (I still have to upgrade cpu and ram but I don't think are the problems because I never had this problem before), So I full reinstalled windows on the new disk and erased the others (I have a nas for...
  8. slow loading

slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  9. pc keeps slowing down

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc keeps slowing down: hi all ive recently built myself a new pc not the first time ive done this but this time it keeps crashing when i try to play any games on it. Ive looked on the event viewer and the only thing i can find ir an error code 10016 dcom. the pc is x99 mainboard with an intel i7...
  10. Slow startup & login screen loading

Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...