Windows 10: Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into...

Discus and support Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so basically 3 weeks ago I had a Blue Screen, the code was "System Service Exception" and "System Server Exception", I tried booted continuously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vex_17, Oct 2, 2021.

1. vex_17 Win User

Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into...

Hello, so basically 3 weeks ago I had a Blue Screen, the code was "System Service Exception" and "System Server Exception", I tried booted continuously realizing that it would keep on restarting. I've tried Reseting the Pc by the Local install and Cloud install, both would crash at the 50-60% mark. I tried using a usb to reinstall windows, it would reach the Setup Page, and then it would get a Blue Screen now saying "Page Fault in a Non-Paged Area" or the usual 'System Server Exception". Whenever I try booted into windows this rarely happened but It boots normally.....BUT it would get a Blue

:)

vex_17, Oct 2, 2021
  2. SIGSEGV Win User

Freeze, BSOD, Boot Loop then QCode 55

Hi guys, i wanna ask whether my cpu imc was dead or got corrupted bios (or perhaps my motherboard has bricked already).

Early symptom of this problem is my pc often fail to boot and got random bios error and i had to press reset button and force to reboot. after weeks that my pc got freeze and bsod. Then last night after complete shutdown my pc got boot loop and then won't boot with qcode 55. i had already clear cmos, swapped ram, install only one ram, reseated ram but with still no luck.

SIGSEGV, Oct 2, 2021
  3. nxjl18 Win User
    BSOD Loop on boot

Hello,

Earlier today my computer crashed into a BSOD and ever since then it is stuck on a BSOD loop when trying to boot into windows.

Things I have tried so far:

-Booting from a USB Windows (Loads the windows logo then BSOD)

-Letting it do automatic repair (BSOD)

-Letting it do disk check (BSOD)

-Running it with different RAM sticks (BSOD)

-Running it without the 1060 (BSOD)

-Clearing BIOS settings (BSOD)

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

System

-Intel i5 6600k

-Nvidia 1060

-16gb ram

-gigabyte z170x

nxjl18, Oct 2, 2021
  4. Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into...

PC Boot Loop - Continuous BSOD Errors

Hi Steve,

Boot loops and blue screen errors are usually occurring to a Windows computer due to some corruption within the drivers or with the system files. For further troubleshooting, we suggest booting your computer into
    safe mode before creating a test user profile. Using the test user profile, check if you'll be having the same
    issue with starting up your device.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

If the same issue persists within the test user profile, you can use this
    link
    as a guide on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Oct 2, 2021
Thema:

Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into...

1. Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into... - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  3. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  4. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  6. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD boot loop: Hey, whenever I boot up windows 10, I can't get past the windows loading screen when a blue screen pops up saying Ntfs.sys failed. I can't get past the loading screen at all, what can I do?...
  7. Stuck in BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on boot loop: So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that...
  9. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in boot loop: Hi there. So i recently updated my graphics card driver and i think i’ve installed one which isn’t compatible with my graphics card as once my pc restarted, it would load the bios screen just fine but then fail to load Windows 10 and instead freeze on a static-like screen....
  10. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop: I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb...