Windows 10: PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

Discus and support PC is stuck on a blue loading screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bunny overlord, Jul 30, 2023.

1. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer.

:)

bunny overlord, Jul 30, 2023
  2. 3v3ry0n3 Win User

PC stuck at blue loading screen

This is how it happened:

So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided that
    I should sleep that time and do it tommorow.

After I booted up my PC, it got stucked to the blue loading screen with rotating dots. I have tried to do:

(Shift+Restart)(Force shutdown PC 3 times)

But I can’t access Advanced Option screen (Windows Recovery Environment).

So please help, keep in mind I can’t log in to my PC nor access WRE/Advanced option.

3v3ry0n3, Jul 30, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 30, 2023
  4. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 30, 2023
Thema:

PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

1. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen - Similar Threads - stuck blue loading

2. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  3. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  4. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  5. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  6. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  7. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  8. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

9. Pc stuck at loading screen

Pc stuck at loading screen: So i was reseting my pc, and then all of a sudden i got a blue screen while its reseting. Now its just stuck at the loading screen. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-loading-screen/6ce236f7-6b0a-44a7-9c88-48d7f8f65114
  10. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...