Windows 10: pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

Discus and support pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Theres a problem thats preventing us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again. Heres how to get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Harry Carr, Sep 5, 2019.

1. pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

Theres a problem thats preventing us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again.

Heres how to get the update:

1. Make sure your pc is pugged in.

2. If this pc uses wifi, select next to follow instructions to connect to a wifi network.

3. If this pc does not use wifi, insert a network cable to connect to a wired network and select next.

4. Once your connected, select next and the update will install.

This is what is on my pc screen with the button next. My pc is connected to the internet through an ethernet cable. So i click on next and my pc just restarts and then goes to the same screen again. This started when i tried to reset my pc.

:)

Harry Carr, Sep 5, 2019
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc. [​IMG]

dizatt, Sep 5, 2019
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?

dizatt, Sep 5, 2019
  4. SF44 Win User

pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

PC stuck in restart loop!

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. My app store wasnt responding so i decided to recover it however I left it on but the next morning
    when i turned it on i started to get an endless loop of 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'

the message pops up for one second and then the dell logo reappears before the blue screen pops back for a second. This just goes on forever with no additional info.

Help plz !

SF44, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

1. pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc. - Similar Threads - stuck restarting loop

2. man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...: man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop and says inaccessible boot device and i’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can seem to get on the recovering at all i have a asus motherboard is that changes anything im new to pcs...
  3. man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...: man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop and says inaccessible boot device and i’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can seem to get on the recovering at all i have a asus motherboard is that changes anything im new to pcs...
  4. man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck is restart loop.: Hi Team,My PC is stuck in a restart loop, and I lost the windows CD that I got while purchasing the PC.Please help me out with how to reboot it.Just for information, I got windows 8 when I bought my laptop after then it got upgraded to windows 10....
  6. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

My PC is stuck is restart loop.: Hi Team,My PC is stuck in a restart loop, and I lost the windows CD that I got while purchasing the PC.Please help me out with how to reboot it.Just for information, I got windows 8 when I bought my laptop after then it got upgraded to windows 10....
  7. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Pc resetting restart loop

Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  9. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  10. PC stuck on a loop of restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck on a loop of restarting: Everytime I shutdown and turn on or restart my PC, it says “getting windows ready, do not turn off your computer” then it fails and restarts and dea the same exact thing again. Is there any kind of fix to this? Because my PC takes over 30 minutes just to get to the login...