Windows 10: PC is stuck on Error Loop

Discus and support PC is stuck on Error Loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Error: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart... 100%” Background: My computer kept randomly restarting so I updated the BIOS (MSI X370... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wag1yungpada1, Nov 29, 2020.

1. PC is stuck on Error Loop

Error: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart... 100%”

Background: My computer kept randomly restarting so I updated the BIOS (MSI X370 Gaming Plus). When restarting it, it ran into the same error but Windows automatic repair fixed this problem. I then disabled ‘automatic restart’ in settings and realised that nothing would happen when I tried to open Chrome and the PC restarted into the error as soon as I clicked uninstall. When I try to run the automatic repair this time, It says “automatic repair could not fix your problem.”

submitted by /u/wag1yungpada1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wag1yungpada1, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 29, 2020
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. dizatt Win User

PC is stuck on Error Loop

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    PC is stuck on Error Loop [​IMG]

dizatt, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

PC is stuck on Error Loop

1. PC is stuck on Error Loop - Similar Threads - stuck Error Loop

2. stuck in a loop error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in a loop error: I am getting and error that is saying,"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "ok" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."I clicked ok multiple times and it...
  3. stuck in a loop error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stuck in a loop error: I am getting and error that is saying,"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "ok" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."I clicked ok multiple times and it...
  4. stuck in a loop error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc stuck in infinite loop

pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  6. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  7. PC stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in loop: Pc stuck in loop. Trying to restore using troubleshooting guide but our administration password is not working. Need help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-loop/66501492-1261-4305-b9ed-4ed6cafe8fd1
  8. PC stuck in loop

PC stuck in loop: Pc stuck in loop. Trying to restore using troubleshooting guide but our administration password is not working. Need help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-loop/66501492-1261-4305-b9ed-4ed6cafe8fd1
  9. PC stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. PC stuck on Hi there loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC stuck on Hi there loop: I have done a factory reset on my asus laptop and after the reset, it shows a blue 'Hi there' screen and asks for information such as my region. after this screen, it shows a blue screen showing 'Why did my PC restart'. After clicking next, the asus logo with a loading symbol...