Windows 10: Pc is stuck with these bars, can only start in Safe Mode, and monitor turns black when...

Discus and support Pc is stuck with these bars, can only start in Safe Mode, and monitor turns black when... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NorwegianPerkele [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NorwegianPerkele, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Pc is stuck with these bars, can only start in Safe Mode, and monitor turns black when...

/u/NorwegianPerkele, Sep 10, 2020
  2. kian Win User

Monitor not working after booting in safe mode

Hello,

My pc was working perfectly fine, i disabled nvidia graphics to install new ones. i switched to safe mode by msconfig menu. now when i turn on my pc, everything runs except the monitor. so I'm stuck with a working pc,however, i dont get display. can't get out of safe mode without display.
    It happened before too, i found some steps to get out of safe mode without display with keyboard only.

Also Monitor is connected to Motherboard VGA, i also tried the CMOS reset.

Any help ?

Thank you in advance.

3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Sep 10, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Pc is stuck with these bars, can only start in Safe Mode, and monitor turns black when...

Unable to Start in Safe Mode Win10

I understand that as repeating the basic problem. Is that what you mean? I can't tell you why- some sort of corruption- hence all the steps I'm suggesting. Please try each in turn.

The first are to check for basic forms of corruption and so proceed onwards in order.

dalchina, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Pc is stuck with these bars, can only start in Safe Mode, and monitor turns black when...

1. Pc is stuck with these bars, can only start in Safe Mode, and monitor turns black when... - Similar Threads - stuck bars start

2. PC stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in safe mode: My pc has been stuck in safe mode and i am in loop of continuing and then going back to safe mode. I have tried downloading windows onto my usb and putting the usb as the first boot loader but that doesn't work either because it keeps taking me back to the safe mode page....
  3. PC stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in safe mode: My pc has been stuck in safe mode and i am in loop of continuing and then going back to safe mode. I have tried downloading windows onto my usb and putting the usb as the first boot loader but that doesn't work either because it keeps taking me back to the safe mode page....
  4. PC stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode: When i start my pc the lockscreen has no wallpaper and i cant get to the password entry box. I can just drag the clock up and down. When i try to start in safe mode, the system just boots all the way to the lockscreen again....
  6. Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode: When i start my pc the lockscreen has no wallpaper and i cant get to the password entry box. I can just drag the clock up and down. When i try to start in safe mode, the system just boots all the way to the lockscreen again....
  7. Stuck in lock screen and pc is not starting in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. TV Monitor can barely turn on when starting PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    TV Monitor can barely turn on when starting PC: Windows 10 Pro Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 I have two monitors connected by display port, and a third display which is an LG 720p TV connected by HDMI, all into the NVIDIA Card. Previously, I would power up my machine, turn on...
  9. PC stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in safe mode: PC is stuck in safe mode. Cannot get to login screen, just keeps trying to repair and it can't. Nothing has worked so far. ACER PC, windows10 HELP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-safe-mode/8886bc15-7d7a-46fd-89e2-a8aa2bbae705
  10. Black Screen in Safe Mode only!

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen in Safe Mode only!: I am having trouble getting into safe mode, after I type my password, I get a black screen with nothing on it, the screen is lit up but black. It works in normal mode just not Safe Mode, I Googled 'Windows 10 Safe Mode black screen' but only results show telling you to go...