Windows 10: PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

Discus and support PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been facing this issue since last 5 hours and it's really bothering me. My pc automatically taking screenshots and copying it into the clip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dirk6799, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Dirk6799 Win User

PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

I have been facing this issue since last 5 hours and it's really bothering me. My pc automatically taking screenshots and copying it into the clip board and it happens in a very small interval It takes so many screenshots in just few seconds. The screenshots are taken so quickly that my mouse pointer on my computer screen start look like it's flickering. I have tried restarting and shutting down the computer but nothing of that sort works.I checked on the task manager but everything seems normal. This process is so fast that it even makes my pc unusable. If anyone knows how to deal with th

:)

Dirk6799, Jul 14, 2021

2. How to take a screenshot on Windows 10?

• WinKey + PrintScreen : Copies the entire screen to clipboard & automatically saves it to a .PNG file in your Pictures\Screenshots folder.
    Also see:

How to Take a Screenshot in Windows? Different Ways Explained

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Martmcd Win User
    my screenshots are not saved to pictures folder where screenshots are saved by default on windows 10

which method are you using to take screenshots?

only windows key + print screen automatically saves the screenshot, print screen on its own saves it to the clipboard, alt+printscreen saves the active window to the clipboard

Martmcd, Jul 14, 2021
  4. PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

Where are screenshots saved?

Hi Russell, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

If you press PrtScn on the keyboard, the screenshot is saved in the clipboard. Once you press PrtScn, then open the Pain app (or Skype, etc), then hold down the ctrl + V on your keyboard, the screenshot will be pasted there.

However if you want to take a screenshot of the whole screen, I suggest you hold down the Windows Key and Press PrtSc. In this case the screenshot will automatically be saved in the folder Pictures\Screenshots folder.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

1. PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard. - Similar Threads - taking screenshots automatically

2. Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents: Hi. I have tried screenshotting using the Win + Shift + S / PrntScrn button but it is only saved/copied to clipboard and not in my files. Any idea how to fix this?...
  3. Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents: Hi. I have tried screenshotting using the Win + Shift + S / PrntScrn button but it is only saved/copied to clipboard and not in my files. Any idea how to fix this?...
  4. Screenshot is saved to clipboard but not in Documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  6. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  7. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?: Hi everyone, the screenshots are helpful but when we need it to the right folder, its so difficult. so related to that, how to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?Please answer it soon....
  8. How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?

How to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?: Hi everyone, the screenshots are helpful but when we need it to the right folder, its so difficult. so related to that, how to take screenshots that automatically save to saved pictures folder?Please answer it soon....
  9. How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?: I took a screenshot of a game and I cannot access it. The picture is only showing up in the clipboard and I cannot paste it anywhere. Please help....
  10. How to take a screenshot and save as a file automatically (not just clipboard) without a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to take a screenshot and save as a file automatically (not just clipboard) without a...: I would like to take a screenshot only with a keyboard shortcut, without using mouse, and save the captured image automatically as a file (not as clipboard image to paste). This is exactly what win + prtscr does but I do not have a dedicated prtscr button on my compact...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows screenshot clipboard by itself