Windows 10: PC is taking time to open

Discus and support PC is taking time to open in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi ,My pc is taking at least 1 to 2 minute in opening .But sometimes it opens fine at its normal time 20-30 seconds.Please tell what to do .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 19, 2021.

1. PC is taking time to open

Hi ,My pc is taking at least 1 to 2 minute in opening .But sometimes it opens fine at its normal time 20-30 seconds.Please tell what to do .

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Building a New PC, want some tips PC is taking time to open ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to list those suggestions. Duly noted *Wink PC is taking time to open ;)

jonathan1107, Jun 19, 2021
  4. PC is taking time to open

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

PC is taking time to open

1. PC is taking time to open - Similar Threads - taking open

2. Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt: Opening any program has a 2-5s delay before the UAC prompt appear. But opening any other programs has no delay.Notes:sfc /scannowthe 3 DISM thingfast boot is disabled3 month old pc, all brand newonly 1 user account in pcall programs are installed in ssd hdd for storage...
  3. Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt: Opening any program has a 2-5s delay before the UAC prompt appear. But opening any other programs has no delay.Notes:sfc /scannowthe 3 DISM thingfast boot is disabled3 month old pc, all brand newonly 1 user account in pcall programs are installed in ssd hdd for storage...
  4. Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes: Hello communityI just got new laptop Asus Proart 16 2023 with fully updated Win 11 Home and I have issues with loading my external SSD. It just takes unreasonably extended periods of time. I have tried the same SSD on my old laptop and had no issues at all. I have tried to...
  6. External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes

External SanDisk SSD Unlocker does not open or it takes 5-20 minutes: Hello communityI just got new laptop Asus Proart 16 2023 with fully updated Win 11 Home and I have issues with loading my external SSD. It just takes unreasonably extended periods of time. I have tried the same SSD on my old laptop and had no issues at all. I have tried to...
  7. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  8. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  9. when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...: so when I have to click this PC in Explorer i has to takes a while before it shows the drives and more but when I open a normal folder it is fine if you can respond to this please do...
  10. when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...

when i open explorer and click this pc it has to take so long but when i click any any...: so when I have to click this PC in Explorer i has to takes a while before it shows the drives and more but when I open a normal folder it is fine if you can respond to this please do...