Windows 10: PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds

Discus and support PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Seeking assistance in regard to the belowWhenever I turned on a PC it automatically shuts down 5seconds. Then whenever i switch it back on, it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by John Tafunai, Feb 4, 2023.

1. PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds

Seeking assistance in regard to the belowWhenever I turned on a PC it automatically shuts down 5seconds. Then whenever i switch it back on, it never shutdown. it only happens on first time switch on.Thanks,

:)

John Tafunai, Feb 4, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My Laptop turns off after 5 seconds....

Hi Norelle, can you please try the following steps for me:

• Remove the battery
    • Disconnect the Power lead
    • Press and hold the Power Button for 30 seconds
    • Connect the Power lead
    • Re-insert the Battery
    • Turn your System on

DaveM121, Feb 4, 2023
  3. eizen101 Win User
    pc wont shutdown

restarting wont work.

yes its a trusted website.

and ive been using force shutdown, its the only way i can turn my pc off.

eizen101, Feb 4, 2023
  4. PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds

I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds

1. PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds - Similar Threads - turned shutdown itself

2. Windows Notifications disappear after 5 seconds. And do not disturb turns itself on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Notifications disappear after 5 seconds. And do not disturb turns itself on...: Just as the questions stated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-notifications-disappear-after-5-seconds/0be55e2f-dde0-4ed6-9274-95b548833426
  3. Windows Notifications disappear after 5 seconds. And do not disturb turns itself on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Notifications disappear after 5 seconds. And do not disturb turns itself on...: Just as the questions stated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-notifications-disappear-after-5-seconds/0be55e2f-dde0-4ed6-9274-95b548833426
  4. PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds: Seeking assistance in regard to the belowWhenever I turned on a PC it automatically shuts down 5seconds. Then whenever i switch it back on, it never shutdown. it only happens on first time switch on.Thanks,...
  5. PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is turned on and it shutdown itself after 5 seconds: Seeking assistance in regard to the belowWhenever I turned on a PC it automatically shuts down 5seconds. Then whenever i switch it back on, it never shutdown. it only happens on first time switch on.Thanks,...
  6. Hardware error, PC crashes and PC turns on by itself after shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error, PC crashes and PC turns on by itself after shutdown: By viewing reliability it shows hardware errorSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎29/‎5/‎2021 7:06 amStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  7. PC wakes itself seconds after turned in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wakes itself seconds after turned in sleep mode: Hi to all mention that I need the computer to be able to be wake up with Wake on LAN. That works. The problem is that now, after seconds of turning the PC in sleep mode, it wakes it self up. This is the output of powercfg -lastwake: Recuento de historial de activación -...
  8. PC turns on by itself after "shutdown /s"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC turns on by itself after "shutdown /s": Hello, I have noticed a weird issue with my pc last week. Win 10 Pro 64-bit 1909 Last week I enabled Wake on Lan S5 Support from my BIOS and WOL works as expected. I can send magic packet to wake up my computer from my network. However, I noticed that if any program like...
  9. Pc restarts itself after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc restarts itself after shutdown: When I press shutdown button in start menu,It restarts itself.Usually it happens at night. How can I fix this? 139074
  10. PC turns itself on after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    PC turns itself on after shutdown: Around the time when I first setup automatic shutdown in Windows Scheduler (or what it's called in English), my PC has started turning itself back on again after shutdown in the evening. I've tried disabling the scheduled shutdown but it made no difference, and I'm not sure...